The Joys of Foal Ownership (Artist: OtherCoraline)

102 Likes

I was debating how large the sorry box should be. I wanted it low enough to show how pathetic fluffies are in that they can’t just step over a small height, but I also wanted it high enough that the foal was really marinating in it’s messes. Chin-height seemed appropriate.

22 Likes

I’m wondering if that would work?

“I don’t want to live in a littler box. You know what its like now. You don’t want to either, right?”

<— just read the Hoarders story, and yeah, icky living in a litterbox.

8 Likes

ohh now this is a good time to be sorry for not having that “upright sleep” horse DNA

9 Likes

Do horses fall asleep standing up?

3 Likes

partly. they mostly sleep upright, but they need to lie for a bit from time to time

4 Likes

ok i checked. out of 7 hours of night sleep they need to spend it lying for 30 min - 3 h. everything else they sleep upright

4 Likes

interesting, but also weird.

4 Likes

I thought it’s the most common fact about horses that everyone knows

2 Likes

This is a reasonable neutralbox punishment. Poopies and peepies go in the litterbox, or else you’ll start living in one.

10 Likes

Beautiful work as always! Really love how pitiful your foals are :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Interesting. You have gave me an idea.

2 Likes

I really love the expressions on your fluffies, especially despair. Something about their misery is just cheff’s kiss

6 Likes

Absolutely perfect. Your punishment design is on the money.

2 Likes

I love forcing fluffies to linger in poopies. It’s the ickiest thingtheir little minds can think of, and it just makes them soo miserable! Absolutely fantastic! :laughing:

2 Likes

I can relate to the joys of owning foals…

Foal toss… Ahhh…

And thats a great abuse!

1 Like