The Klondike special by (that1hugboxer)

This is a continuation of sons of 64 by(that1hugboxer)

You are Vicky Vanderholt. Last night your bodyguard Joe Klondike saved you from an assassination attempt .

Joe saved not only your life but the lives of your 2 sisters as well.

Honestly when you asked him to stand watch of the fluffy pen you were expecting him to just chase off some foxes .

You promised him extra amenities for his overtime but now you are going all out renovating the old barn to make it into his private pad.

A fully stocked beer fridge ,a reloading station stocked with all the materials he could need, a custom mattress and bed sheets to fit his hulking frame, central heating and air,a fully stocked kitchen and pantry, a custom shower,sink and toilet. And the cherry on top a walk in closet sized room for storing guns. Zoey did voice concerns that this was a bit much but you reminded her that the assassin was using a Mambi AMR-1 Loaded with high explosive rounds. If Joe hadn’t stopped them then the entire second floor of the house would have been wrecked on impact. Speaking of the Mambi AMR-1 it’s know proudly displayed in the gun room .

You also couldn’t help but have a hand gun made for Joe, much to Zoey’s protest .

Joe was speechless ,no one had ever done anything this kind for him before.
Joe turns to you and Zoey
“… I’m not good with words. I could never hope to repay your generosity… But…I promise that until the moment I draw my last breath….I will protect you, your family , your property and all who dwell upon it with my very life!”

. Joe’s declaration to lay down his life for her and everything she held dear, seemed to make her a little flustered. Her voice became slightly higher and her face turned beet red.

“I….It’s… not a big deal Joe… consider this a gift from the entire Vanderholt family.”

And just like that Zoey’s aversion to the cost of everything seemingly melted away.

“Oh I almost forgot! “

Zoey picks up a large pistol case and presents it to Joe.

“It’s more kosher for a body guard to carry something like this during public outings.”

Joe opens the case and stares silently at its contents.

Inside was An absolutely massive custom built blowback operated IWI Jericho 941 chambered in 454 casull. It fit joes massive hand perfectly. It’s custom flared mag well giving his pink just enough breathing room to prevent a cramped grip. It came with three 8 round magazines and a special chest mounted holster with compartments for the 2 additional magazines.

“……”

Zoey tries to apologize thinking Joe is upset

“ I know blowback pistols are considered ugly in comparison to slide operated ones. But 454 casull would shatter a slide after the first shot …. (Sigh) Be honest… you hate I…”

Before Zoey could finish her sentence Joe gets on his knees and hugs both of you while tears stream down his face.

“It’s perfect.”

6 Likes

Awww, Joe. He’s a gun-toting teddy bear. :sparkling_heart:

That said, if he moves, I’ll take that barn off Vicky’s hands.

1 Like

Can’t wait for Duncan , Štěpán and Lorna to have a range day together.

1 Like

<3

2 Likes