The last happy dream. (by: artist-kun)

89 Likes

Fuck.

Oh fuck that one sorely hurts. Just the way Mares see Foals as disposable so often, instead caring for such a broken and lower tier color one and dreaming of its happiness.

This one got me.

15 Likes

Gotta have babies, leave that house and fail to provide for them and yourself like always. Regret the decision as you both die. Tale as old as fluffy time.

6 Likes

And this is what happens when you let your mares watch FluffTV.

This post was sponsored by The Fluff Network!

5 Likes

Blame the owners.

They give the Stallions something to hump, but they don’t give the Mares a toy to ride.

3 Likes

I might be misunderstanding what’s going on: the foal is telling her to wake up, she’s in a pool of her own urine. It’s a mess. She’s crying. The alley is horrible looking.

I was interesting it as she hates her situation. The tags imply something worse is coming.

I’m not sure she’s “all there” mentally at this moment.

3 Likes

I thought it was just her being crippled or too weak to move, and the sweetness is that in her dream she can walk but isn’t running or anything, the happiness is imagining her baby free from fear or pain and happily flying. So her priorities are almost entirely her child even subconsciously.

3 Likes

Okay, I misread then. Still waking up!

1 Like

If I saw a bitch riding a sex toy I would stomp that shitrat so fast. I’d rather a good mare run away rather than walk in on it masturbating.

3 Likes

But that’s not a drawback, its a feature.

1 Like

I just read that and my head tweaked a little.
…
That said, maybe have it as a structured reward like some folks do with skettis day?

Haha, how pathetic

A classic. Really shows the sadness of fluffy existence.

1 Like

I doubt it’s about humping and more about breeding.
Stallion’s breeding insctinct goes as far as having good fews after enfing. That’s about it, once they cum, the directive has been achieved. They let their speciaw miwkies flow and whatever happens next is up to the dummeh mawe.
However, mares have it bad. Their breeding process goes from estrus to weening, and even then they are attatched to their foals. They aren’t looking for good fews, as stallions are. They only care about having tummeh babbehs, then doing biggest poopies and finally about singing babbehs songs and giving them bestest miwkies so they gwow big an stwong till they have their own hoomin daddehs and mummahs. Having a toy for them to fuck themselves would never rid them from the need to be pregnant, give birth and raise foals. Is not simply a sexual drive as it is for stallions. It goes far deeper than that.

Lol

So what you’re saying is we need to surgically implant latex foal sex toys into them.
Alright I don’t want to do it but I guess we have to for gender equality. Can’t let the stallions be the only ones with toys.

1 Like

And add hormones accordingly, preferibly with painful shots