The Life of Domestic Bowl Fluffies (The Master Butcher)

About a week ago, I was reading through the chat, and I saw @SqueakyFriend and @LegendGW joke about bowl fluffies being used as vomit bowls or for potty training. I wanted to draw it and finally got around to doing it.

(I’m not at home right now, so I don’t have access to a scanner. I’ll update with a better photo in a few days. Also, my internet connection is awful, it took me so long to upload this haha.
Edit: Updated with new photo)

(The foal swimming in the bowl fluffy is a seafluffy of course, not the Fluffy’s own baby.)

109 Likes

A Fluffy being jealous of a toilet because it’s not being pissed in?

I gotta stop drinking. Or drink a lot more. Whatever one makes this less weird the faster.

31 Likes

I love bowl fluffies so much

5 Likes

I love your content so much. This one is great!!!

5 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Me too, it’s nice to see them used a bit more often lately, and I thought I had to participate.

3 Likes

Ohh this is perfect! I love how well it encapsulates the things we talked about, and the bowl fluffy getting all upset at the toilet is adorable. (Poor Vicky though!) And the fluffy with bath toys in it is just too cute!

4 Likes

This is great. I love your fluffies and the jealousy over the toilet is the pièce de résistance.

Chat and bowl fluffies produces fun. Thank you for sharing in it.

3 Likes

Thank you both for the idea.

1 Like

Absolutely love this, so glad to see more bowl fluffies. Though it’s highly unusual for bowl fluffies to actually want foreign objects let alone liquids in their tummy bowl. Instinctive fear of sinking and whatnot. Though I guess if they’re this far along to be available as domestic pets for comparatively normal fluffy prices, some of that feral instinct must have been phased out with time. Also training, but I’d worry about competing with instinct still. But regardless of my bowl fixated rambling, amazing work as always lol.

3 Likes

I think they must train them with harsh aversion using the tea candles. Brutal but effective way to keep them still and docile with things in their bowl bellies.

2 Likes

i had such insane emetophobia growing up that i would sleep on the bathroom floor & spit in a cup if i felt even the slightest bit sick. the nauseous nights before i got my depression treated were a nightmare.

not saying i wish bowl fluffies were real buuuuuuuuut a vomit bowl that can follow you around & comfort you would’ve saved my parents a LOT of grief lol

4 Likes

Yeah to be honest I haven’t given much thought to how bowls would fare in caring households, just ferals and how abusers could use them lol.

Oh, this is just out of this world. Your tonality is to die for, you make it seem real AND hyper real at the same time.

And yes, you captured the spirit of that chat exchange to the T!

Your earnest, helpful, ambitious little fluffies are lovely when treated right as well as wrong.

5 Likes

@Fluffus Thank you! I really appreciate how in debth your comments are.

2 Likes

That sounds awful, I’m glad it got better for you.

2 Likes

Oh this is wonderful.
The elderly lady going shopping is just delightful, & a decided contrast to the chavette in the pink track suit.
& then there is how the applicability of the bowl fluffs goes from the innocuously obvious to increasingly objectifying & demeaning, enough to bring a smile to the most sere & wry of abuser lips.

2 Likes

I understand servants have become more popular again.

That is the cleanest vomit I have ever seen

I truly love the stuff you come up with!

1 Like