The life of Watermelon (Not_A_Wise_Man)

The page where that happened was missing when I made that comment.

No it wouldn’t. If a fluffy is at the stage where it’ll bite someone, it’s too late. No rehabilitation, just end it’s life as painfully as possible.

3 Likes

This would be akin to a human mooning Cthulu.

I see you’re a man of culture

Why are breeding fluffs allowed teeth to begin with? Pull the teeth, take the weggies, take the voicebox, take the eyes. Keep them on a low dose of happy medicine and get decent quality foals.

3 Likes

Trauma induced dissociation? Man that’s bad, this would “cap” the suffering of the little shits

3 Likes

i remember this bad boy back in the booru. there was even a post commenting on her nose back then, too. but yeah, her snout was tore away piece by piece with the nail pullers.

2 Likes

Yes.

But some people cry about “cruelty” and “abuse” so a lot of dumb breeders let the mares remain intact.

Besides, I had two points: (1) bad breeder because she only produces poor colors and (2) bad for a pet because she’s aggressive against humans. Teeth has nothing to do with being a good dam. Unless your headcanon has hellgremlins, most injured/dead foals are caused by mare stupidity, not malice.

Welcome back brotha

Oh hey I remember you from the booru! Always glad to see familiar art and artists!

“The pain you’ll feel will make God afraid”
Don’t you just love blasphemy!

PS: You think it’s a *ucking joke to say things like that.

Very nice :ok_hand:

The pain you’ll feel will make god afraid

That’s a good one, I’m gonna be using it

How did it go from this
To this

im confused

The first image was dream a form cope method.

1 Like

Hmmm thanks for the info

I mean yeah lol

God damn that was brutal

This is my new favorite threat

The Ending reminds me to emergence and salt peppers, bird and the thought police, but instead of making me sad, it makes me laugh for some reason.