The life of Watermelon (Not_A_Wise_Man)

126 Likes

Welcome to the community!

Love your style and story, especially that ending oof

8 Likes

I think there’s a page missing, that or we’re to believe that her snout just vanished into thin air.

4 Likes

Oh, darn it. Yeetus deletus repost-us the proper story

3 Likes

Great story for your first post, welcome to the community!

1 Like

Thanks. It’s my first post here. I used to be pretty active on the booru a while back. I did a few stories before… university kicked in and then the booru closed and now I found this place and my hate for fluffies started burning again.

3 Likes

My oh my a perfect encapturement of the Sadness that Fluffys pose on a first time Post i see a talent here :fluffyshy:

1 Like

stupid employee damaging good product :dummeh:.

6 Likes

maravilloso :heart:

Little shit, biting the doctor. This would be akin to a human mooning Cthulu. You don’t do that and NOT suffer a million horrible agonies. Idiot.

This comic is sooo satisfying! :hugs:

4 Likes

??? Watermelon gave birth to very mediocre foals, at best. And was willing to and did bite a human. Bad for a breeding and bad for a pet. Little shit is in the bottom quintile of fluffs. Nowhere near a “good product”.

4 Likes

The last panel looks like waddles from gravity falls

So did she hallucinate finding her human mummah again? I can’t quite tell, but as she’s being buried and she also looks more normal in a couple of those parts at the end, I guess she just had to cope somehow with her mind.

Also I was happy to see one stallion wanting to refuse, I like to think that happens in my headcanon. She seemed like she would have been a good mother, too bad she wasn’t going to be one.

2 Likes

what an entrance. and welcome to the community

Return.

WOAH!!! So BRUTAL!! Welcome to the community!! :3

It may cause you serious agony for all of eternity, but that would definitely put a smile on my face if someone were to see a giant monster and think “Time to drop mah pants.”

1 Like

a sorry stick would of sorted the situation out :triumph:.

“The pain you’ll feel will make God afraid”

5 Likes

It’s pretty easy to see when it happens.