The Litterlearner 2.0 (Artist:Labcoat)

I know what you are thinking, Won’t this make the fluffs afraid of the litterbox? Yeah, but I like to think of it as one of those knock off products made to get a quick buck. Sold to folk who don’t know better.

142 Likes

bfd

27 Likes

I like that it’s 2.0, implying there was some sort of horrific design flaw with the first model.

22 Likes

I mean, this is the owner’s fault there. Either they are doing it on purpose or they are really better off buying a pet rock. If it’s the latter I can foresee a one star review labeled “my fluffy died and they didn’t even give me a refund! Horrible customer service”

10 Likes

Is the roof of the bottom chamber semi-permeable? I don’t think a flexible plastic would leak as much as detailed. Regardless, I’ll take 10.

7 Likes

The Litterlearner 2.0. Now with air holes!

12 Likes

heh heh, a good idea,

3 Likes

This is brilliant!
Quite a good first post!

7 Likes

awesome concept!
and very well drawn.
Welcome to FC :heart:

4 Likes

“More weight.”

4 Likes

or folks who do

4 Likes

A PRODUCT THAT MAKES YOUR OTHER FLUFFIES POOP AND PEE ON YOUR FLUFFY WHIT OUT THE OTHER FLUFFIES KNOWING BUT STILL MAKING THE FLUFFY KNOW IT IS BEING POOD AND PEED ON?

9 Likes

It seems that 90% of fluffy owners really should only have a pet rock.

3 Likes

A simple solution to the leakage would be for the two boxes not to be directly connected at all, I mean like the top box as a seamless bin, with a box in that which can be lifted and removed for cleaning, like it’d be more of a sorry box with a litter tray holder…

But honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of fluffy product companies intentionally make some products so that abusers could use 'em too, because that’s a whole market, but being a company that openly says “WE CATER TO ABUSERS” might not look good, especially if they still want to keep a hugboxer customer base, so, they do… use-adaptable… products instead.

2 Likes

Or a virtual pet.

You know they’re selling the original Tamagotchi and Digimon again now? I’ve gotten a few for old times’ sake. I had Tamagotchis as a kid, and a bunch of other kinds, but I never had a Digimon back then.

I’ve been meaning to do a piece about fluffies and virtual pets. It seems like a brilliant idea to me.

2 Likes

That littel shit is going to be Blind from Infektion.

You’re assuming that he’s still alive…

2 Likes

True verry true

1 Like

Well would be good the lower part is a thick hard see through plastic and holes on the top for breathin.

But its true , knockoffs are danger for fluffies and owners should by on official fluffymart and report fluffymart that sold knockoffs.

Bet this person is so lazy didnt even bother cleaning the damn litterbox :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

This product, has late night infomercial written all over it.

5 Likes