"The lobby" - By THSpsursfan_502

37 Likes

I like how you draw fluffies.

Adding the sounds of their soft feet is a nice touch.

3 Likes

Im not even gonna ask how they ended up in the back rooms

3 Likes

I would live to see stick man fuck up a feral heard in the backrooms

Lets 4 collars with owner info found … well shit … how to explain to lil girl that her fluffy is gone …

How these pet fluffies ended up in the level 0 aka the lobby, is up for speculation for the family but in reality what happened is their saferoom happened to be a “no clip” access point, the fluffies unaware triggered the activation when they were playing one by one they fell into the lobby.

It’s a miracle they didn’t break their bones on impact, well since fluffies can’t read or understand the warnings etched into the piss yellow wallpaper they wandered on, it wasn’t long before they encountered smilers and other hostile entities.

You see most wanderers treat these fluffies as a source of food when supplies are low, though most times they use them as live bait or to trigger entity reactions. Either way the lifespan for a fluffy in the levels is very,short!

Yeah i kinda figure that … and well … gonna file this under missing fluffy since their not gonna be recovered … nor the 20 dollar drone