The making of a Milkbag (Wolfram_Sparks)

xjxhgnfxnvf51

111 Likes

Good to see our boy Wolfie is still posting.

13 Likes

<3

3 Likes

I think it’s just someone else that has found his work, and posted to a Wolfram account (I think it involves tje images by others category?) Saw a post the other day mentioning it

6 Likes

Fluffy mutilation body horror that keeps them alive but in incredible agony needs to be explored more. Love the removed teeth and split-open mouth details
The Thing made me fall in love with body horror, and one kevin smith horror film fucking traumatized me as a pre teen, so I have a soft spot for the genre

7 Likes

It’s actually a newcomer called TheShade who is uploading these works.
We’re thankful for his help

7 Likes

I’ve never seen this one before. Thanks, Shade!

3 Likes

Oy… Do I feel dumb…

1 Like

It’s an honest mistake! You’re good, dude.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

There’s something I find greatly pleasing about the idea of milk bags living for that 3 to 10 years instead of the few months to year or 2 that I see a lot of people go with. I don’t know if it’s just satisfaction at the increased suffering or what but I just like the idea that it’s a Long time before they’re free from their little hell.

4 Likes

Informative and educational, a marvelous prospect

1 Like

The lazer method isnt the best. The meta nowadays is conplete gouging via a grapefruit spoon

1 Like

I thought that was the technique for at-home fluffy spays.

It’s kind of funny, ain’t it? As the community gets older, it almost seems like the technology and techniques are advancing with us in universe. From just lopping off limbs and scooping out eyes with a spoon to lasers and specialized feeding tubes!
Personally, I’ve always liked the approach in the Soylent Brown stories: Smashing the shit out of the mare’s legs with hammers so they never heal right, and moving is agony.

1 Like