the man with the hidden hatred for smartys ( not official title and will take suggestions )

alright so this is my first time doing this and using smartys as a outlet for my anger so i kinda hope this is okay with everyone and please note this is just a rough draft of a story i will be working more and more if you folks like it so here we go

in a city is just another day for the fluffy patrol but this kind of patrol wasn’t like the others they were new and had memebers who were use to dealing with smarty herds, while making a name for them selfs their leader who was a what most folk would call a hug boxer had hidden hatred for smartys and wanted to show them what happens when you cross him. but other wise he cared for most fluffy ponys, and today was some what a special day as the van rolled into the warehouse where the ponys were now being kept for processing, as the doors open the crew memebers could here the voices of the smartys ’ dummeh human let smarty out now ! ’ and the occasional ’ nyu daddeh ? nyu mummah ? ’ coming from the foals they had picked up. ( please note i’m trying my best here so you guys can decided the fate of each herd when i post this ) joel being the first memeber of the crew would hop into the van grabbing the first cage of a mare and her foals ’ alright here’s the first one to go over to the pens and man she’s a lovely sky blue color ’ alice looking at the mare and her foals ’ right joel i’m sure some one would like her ’ the mare looking at both ’ what chu mean prettying colors ? ’ alice could only smile as she take’s the cage over to the pens where other momma’s fluffys where in each one taking care of all their baby’s ’ alright next one is ’ joel notices a orange looking fluff ’ DUMMEH HUMEN LET SMARTY OUT OR GET WORSTEST POOPEHS !! ’ he smirked as hits the cage with his boot ’ shut it shit rat ’ greg snorted ’ man let me guess this is the smarty from the farm call out ? ’ joel could only nodded as he handed the cage to greg ’ you know the room to take this one to ’ greg sighs ’ yeah the pillow station ’ another smarty huh ? ’ all three turning around to see their boss ’ kai man we’re getting use to dealing with the smartys but hell man this one put a tough fight well him and the three toughies ’ kai walking over to the van and leaning down ’ well now smarty seems like your not in a position to make any demands ~ ’ the smarty looked at the man and slowly realize that this man wasn’t normal ’ DON’T CARE GET WORSTEST POOPEHS ! ’ kai smirked ’ joel did you plug this shit ? ’ the smarty looked shock as his poopeh place didn’t work ( please note this is just a work in progress i will take suggestions on how this smarty will be handled

1 Like

Put your name in the title, and put some punctuation in your story

4 Likes

If the smarty is a unicorn, put your finger at the tip of the horn and push in like you’re pressing a button, the horn goes inward and it derps him.

1 Like

Hey there good buddy I see you decided to write what you were talking about in chat last night. I realize you may not be a native English speaker or maybe formatting is sort of rough so I fixed it up a bit for you while trying to keep everything intact:

In a city it’s just another day for the fluffy patrol but this kind of patrol wasn’t like the others. They were new and had members who were used to dealing with smarty herds, while making a name for themselves. Their leader was what most folk would call a hugboxer and had a hidden hatred for smarties and wanted to show them what happens when you cross him. Otherwise he cared for most fluffy ponies, and today was somewhat a special day.

As the van rolled into the warehouse where the ponies were being kept for processing, the doors open and the crew members could hear the voices of the smarties. "Dummeh human let smarty out now!’ and the occasional “Nyu daddeh ? Nyu mummah?” coming from the foals they had picked up. Joel being the first member of the crew would hop into the van, grabbing the first cage of a mare and her foals

“Alright here’s the first one to go over to the pens and man! She’s a lovely sky blue color. ” Alice said while looking at the mare and her foals. “Right, Joel? I’m sure some one would like her .” The mare looked to the humans. “What chu mean prettying colors?” Alice could only smile as she took the cage over to the pens where other momma’s fluffies were in each, taking care of all their babies

“Alright next one is…. ’ Joel notices a orange looking fluff . ”DUMMEH HUMEN LET SMARTY OUT OR GET WORSTEST POOPEHS!!“ He smirked as hits the cage with his boot. ”shut it shit rat.“ Greg snorted. ”Man, let me guess: this is the smarty from the farm call out ?“ Joel could only nod as he handed the cage to Greg .

“You know the room to take this one to.” Greg sighs. “Yeah, the pillow station. Another smarty huh?”’ All three turned around to see their boss. “Kai, man we’re getting used to dealing with the smarties but hell man this one put up a tough fight! Well him and the three toughies.” Kai walked over to the van and leaned down. “Well now smarty seems like your not in a position to make any demands ~” The smarty looked at the man and slowly realized that this man wasn’t normal . “DON’T CARE GET WORSTEST POOPEHS ! ’ Kai smirked. ”Joel did you plug this shit?“ The smarty looked shocked as his poopeh place didn’t work.

3 Likes

alright thanks i was kinda doing a rough draft of this but im gonna work on it a little more