The Melliefied Fluffy by Mikahorsie

Melliefied Man is an mythical medicine made from honey embalmed human corpse.

As the recent emergence of Fluffy Ponies, many has decide to use these biotoys as substitutes for such archaic ritual.

The first step starts after a fluffies birth, Foals are separated to their mother and Handfed with special drink composed of 60% Fluffy Milk, 30% Honey, And 10% an assortment of herbs. The foal would be continued to be hand fed such concoction until they are weaned.

Once fully weaned, the Fluffy is fed exclusively of honey until they reach adulthood.

Once they become Adult however, they are then cleaned thoroughly with food safe disinfectant, their Intestines and other offals removed though the Anus.

Once all unnecessary offal meat is removed (Intestines, kidneys, gall bladder and stomach)., the Fluffy anus shall be stitched closed and their mane and fluff shaved bald, the Fluffy will be cleaned thoroughly with Diluted Milk and honey and is then prepared to be put inside a Stone Coffin with linen cloth filled with herbs restraining their movements

Now the fluffy will be submerged in pure honey and the Stone coffin will be closed for 20 years.

Melliefied Fluffy can then be harvested as a cure all medicine.

85 Likes

Interesting concept. I’d love to see a story that explores the life of a fluffy destined for this. How they feel about the milk, eating nothing but honey, etc. And of course, their final moments as well.
It’d be almost eldritch from his perspective.

12 Likes

Man in wonder how that fluffy would look like after 20 years in there

7 Likes

a bit pickled. sugar preserving is a bit like salt in that way.

5 Likes

I can kinda see another future future fluffy supernatural ritual stuff from Mikahorsie could be something like The Hand of Glory (tho it probably be more called the Weggie or Hoof/Hoofsie of Glory) or Hitobashira

3 Likes

sweetie miwkies 'gain? eberyfing suu sweet, teefies hab huwties… Poopies nu am wight

9 Likes

as usefull and environmentally safe than the real “cure all medicine” shite IRL xD

3 Likes

Welp, that’s a pretty sweet way to go.

2 Likes

This sounds like a fluffy delicacy

What a surprise, do you are interested in the top 10 forbidden dishes in China, it is equally bizarre

2 Likes

Its like those pickled herbal wine with mice fetus , scorpion or snake.

Interesting fluffy mix :thinking:

I’m not gonna say no…

I did try eating Horse sashimi, Broiled Hamster, doG , and these worm things that live inside the Mangrove Trees. (Those are weird cause they just dip it in Vinegar to clean it’s insides)

1 Like

Nice to see some coloured illustrations! It really adds a lot

Only thing I’m confused about is how tf its still alive after having so many of its internal organs removed. If nothing else, I’m pretty sure the massive hemorrhaging that would cause would have killed it long before it was put in the stone sarcophagus.

Unless there’s some sort of wierd magic involved that’s explicitly keeping it alive.

Since you don’t need it to remain alive longer than an hour or two you can safely remove everything except the heart and lungs. To avoid exsanguination simply cauterize the organs as they’re removed.

Can i ask for a part 2 of this? Like, the moment where we look at the fluffy 20 years later or making another one while it is showed a finished Melliefied Fluffy?

Anything worse than century eggs or “youth” eggs?

No wait.

Okay.

Century fluffies.

1 Like

SNEEZEboiledcatCOUGHdogmeatHACKbatsoupWHEEZE