The Meta, Part 1 (BadLuck)

the meta 1

Moving past the intro and into the actual story now…

Uploads will not be consistent, as my life schedule is not consistent. So it’s anyone’s guess when the next part will come.

68 Likes

Don’t forget to put your name in the title.

1 Like

Poor pillowfluff, I want to save him. :disappointed:

4 Likes

BFYTW

1 Like

The poor thing :cry:

Ah do litter pals just ate poopies until they die? And since they sre stuck in the box no poop to go out?

Hated that bestest fluffy attitude :triumph:

9 Likes

That’s seems to be the implication. You’d think they’d need emptying periodically but seen to ultimately viewed as disposable.

There’s one story where a female got pregnant right before being out into the box (raped) and gave birth inside the box. It ended with her keeping it secret from the other fluffies (she assumed they’d kill the foals) but was planning to tell the human owners sometime “soon.”

Didn’t get resolved, but not sure it needed to be.

9 Likes

Oh dear :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

It was an interesting story. Her ending was a bit karmic as she was a smarty, enjoyed hurting her siblings, and was really horrible to the runt (even engaging in psychological abuse). Got one of the brothers to join in. The mother was pretty awful too.

If I find it again I’ll send you the link. Or not. Up to you. It’s long and in several parts.

5 Likes

oop, thanks!

2 Likes

That story: you’d be looking for “Uglyface” parts 1-15 plus Epilogue by The Agony Presence on Reddit.

3 Likes

This is ALL fluffies. Not just Litter-Pals

3 Likes

Good to see a whiney Litter-Pal get what it deserves.

Like, seriously, the little shit has no legs. It’s 1000% dependent on humans. It can’t do shit for itself. And beggars can’t be choosers.

3 Likes

I’d argue that some are viewed as an investment, and are not disposably until either they fail to produce an ROI or something else happens. If you spend $x000 then its not disposable until you get your money back and a decent return OR its clear the money is lost.

But then, folks can view almost anything this way.

3 Likes

trust me you wouln’t a litter pals as a pet :nauseated_face:.

just get a poopy baby instead :brown_heart:.

2 Likes

Keeping a gross ass fuchsia and ditching a macchiato?

Owner must be color blind. Hope they enjoy the shit blasts up the wall.

3 Likes

Well you definitely will not like this comic then, because that’s a main character right there.

4 Likes

That pillowfluff should consider itself lucky.

In my fluffyverse, the owner would be legally obligated to administer forever sleep. And given how shit covered it is it would probably mean bad fo fwuffy tail swingie head impacties on meanie sidewalk.

3 Likes

Honestly isn’t that a mercy though as compared to letting them die slowly to the elements or a cat?

2 Likes

Okay but I actually mildly love those colors, I’m a sucker for muted ones-

1 Like

Absolutely agree, unless you have an abuser, then all rationality is out the window

2 Likes