The mighty pegasus (carniviousduck)

45 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I’m literally so high and this is the cutest thing ever :sob::heart: He is so CUTE and precious I’m gonna throw up

3 Likes

I love them so much! Need more fluffies wanting to be fantasy Pegasi.

This is awesome but pfffttttlol, you know Kingdom Hearts has ruined Hercules forever when the first thing you think of seeing him is “GET UP ON THE HYDRA’S BACK!” Lol.

My first thought was aww they made a cute little Bellerophon to strap on his back!

My second thought, on seeing the Disney property in the background, was oh geez now I remember how pissed off I was watching that movie in the theater, for the hack job they did cramming all kinda of crap i to that movie that did not belong in it.

1 Like

He puts the “glad” in “gladiator”. So cute,what a sweet idea.

1 Like

this is adorable

1 Like

…and Cerbero duck.

2 Likes

This is such a mood. Lol.

2 Likes

See everyone im not always doom and gloom, i can draw meaningful and loving pictures of brave and Daring fluffies… and hydra ducks

4 Likes

Your cute stuff is always exceptionally cute.

1 Like

Thx, im trying to think of other horse based disney or cartoons adaptations i could use.

1 Like

This is fucking great! I’ve always loved the idea of fluffies pretending to be big and powerful like like mythical pegasus and unicorns.

1 Like

There’s Maximus from Disney’s Tangled and Spirit from Spirit:Stallion of the Cimarron.
Also Khan from Mulan,which I think you could have a lot of fun with.

Just came up with another. Bullseye from Toy Story 2. Definitely a lot of potential with that one.

The fluffys that can emulate colors of horses/pegasus/unicorns from fiction beyond MLP should be worth a lot. The bad thing is that I don’t remember that others exist, maybe Zorro’s tornado or Saint Seiya’s pegasus?

Hail Hydra duck!

Well, there is the later tradition, via the Hippocrene, of Pegasus being the steed of inspired poets. Just the sort of thing Disney researchers ought to go for!

1 Like