The mummah song (with a piano) (Eded_ted)

Eh?

The extra lyrics are based on one of my older lyrics, but modified. Also, the rhythm is inspired by the version Gayroommate sings.

27 Likes

Cute

3 Likes

Something to play in the foal pen during vivisection.

3 Likes

How strangely nostalgic. I do miss the old gayroommate dubs. Shame.

1 Like

Oh wait nvrmind they still make dubs. Double win for me today.

2 Likes

Sorry to be a dick but there are more syllables then piano notes in some lines.

2 Likes

I interpret that as the mummah singing fast and having no rhythm. Fits kinda well with the idea that they’re shitty toddlers that can’t carry a tune.

5 Likes

Does there have to be an equal amount? :martini:

1 Like

One the one hand the piano notes are repetitive, on the other hand so are the lyrics of the song. So I guess it fits.

2 Likes

I’ve always thought of mummah songs as being similiar and covering similar themes, but with each one being individually created by the mummah in question, likely during the pregnancy, with the melody itself being essentially random, or whatever melody of any sort the mummah heard most recently before ‘writing’ her own mummah song. I also have it as my headcannon that a mare will almost always sing almost exactly the same lyrics, perhaps with lines added or much more rarely removed based on her experience since her first litter, ie if there was an issue with her not producing enough milk for the previous litter due to the mummah not eating enough herself, that would almost certainly be referenced in the song for the next litter, perhaps the addition of 'speshul fwen find ‘nuff nummies for mostest bestest miwkies dis time’ or similar. However, my headcannon is that the melody itself will not change noticeably from the mare’s first litter to her last.

As such, I would expect a mare who has had several litters to have a very long mummah song indeed!

3 Likes