the neck beard and the fluffy (by dragon-the-hugboxer)

the tags may be questionable but it’s hugbox mostly.

It was a cold Christmas morning in a peaceful warm house in the far north of what we call France. A very cozy woman and her brightly coloured pet sat happily by the fireplace. The fluffy sat peacefully in the woman’s lap. The rocking chair went back and forth in tune with the gentle pats on top of the unicorn’s head. Soft music played in the background, it wasn’t any Christmas tune, in this household Christmas wasn’t celebrated. Chandra enjoyed Christmas for one reason only, it wasn’t the annoying music that seemed to be repetitive and never end; it was the land lord’s son who suddenly learned to fuck off during this time of year. A whole month without his grimy fingers on her door was the best gift one could ask for.

Now you would believe her surprise when that very ripe scent appeared from outside the door. The smell offended her nose and brought tears to her eyes. She had made the grand mistake of leaving her bathroom window open to let the fresh air seep in. Before she could react to the unwanted guest her fluffy had already run off as fast as her tiny legs could carry her. She hid behind the sofa safe from the feared neckbeard.

“It’s ok Bubbles, he won’t hurt you,” The woman said with a bright smile knowing full well the ironically named neckbeard wanted to get his grubby hands on a fluffy since they came out. She turned her back to the whimpering animal and reluctantly walked towards the door. She mentally prepared herself to gaze upon the ugliest creature on the planet. As she swings open the door she holds her breath looking down at the 17 year old who had never heard of a bath! His green eyes looked up at her, his face covered in grease and black heads and white heads, on his lips there was something brown like barbecue sauce? Maybe it was gravy. Hopefully it was gravy… after an uncomfortably long stare Chad spoke up.

“Hello, my lady!” He says, his eyes full with glee and his head full of delusion.

”Please call me Chandra” she says for the hundredth time knowing full well her demands would fall on deaf ears. He spots takeout boxes sitting on the living room table waiting to be thrown out. The boxes were from a Japanese restaurant. His eyes lit up once more he had another chance to impress the goddess before him.

“I see someone has been enjoying their culture’s delicious mouth watering delectable meals,” he said as he raised an eyebrow, thinking she would be impressed by his extensive vocabulary. She looks over to the Chinese flag on her wall and sighs. She goes to shut the door on his face before he speaks up

“Wait my lady!!!” He says desperately “I wanted to borrow your fluffy for a video!!! I need him for my followers on 4Chan!” The door was shut and locked swiftly after that. After that the woman quickly got her coat she had another fluffy to pick up, she had promised Bubbles a new friend as a Christmas gift.

No more than an hour later Bubbles made a big mistake. She wandered outdoors to help her mummah find another fluffy. Surely there would be a stray outside somewhere. Unfortunately, the young fluffy noticed the snow outside was knee deep! Walking outside became more and more difficult but mummah just scared off a munsta clearly this was the least she could do!! As she ran deeper into the snow she smelt a familiar smell and she started digging into the snow trying to hide herself. Shockingly, the brightly coloured animal didn’t blend into the white snow. She’s scooped up out of the no longer white snow.

“BAD UPPIES” she cried out dramatically, although he wasn’t hurting her he had all sorts of creative ideas to hurt her without dropping any blood. Despite being almost full grown his mother still needed to treat him like a child. His mother may have felt very neutral towards Fluffies but she definitely wouldn’t allow him to violently murder one in her home. She felt an unwashed hand pat her gently, she still hated it. “Nu want!!!” She demanded to be let go.

She was taught to bite Chad if he ever went near her. Unfortunately he seemed to know this. He held her cat sized blue body away from his dirty fingers. With joy in his stride he pridefully walked towards his house with evil ideas in his mind! He pushed the door open with eyes full of glee he didn’t even bother to remove his winter boots. He threw his coat and gloves to the ground for his mommy to collect. The fluffy snarls when she’s brought up the stairs trying to turn around and bite but she’s stopped by the sudden smell of the neckbeard’s nest. When he opened the door the fluffy wanted to vomit.

The room was not like any other room she had seen, there was not one inch that wasn’t covered by Japanese cartoons. Worst of all the fluffy noticed a body pillow of her favourite character, Rainbow Dash. Once her shock fades into fear she tries her very best to run and hide. Due to his greasy hands escape was a simple task but unfortunately the door had already been shut behind her.

“Nice try little man, you’re not leaving this room!” He laughs like a villain in a movie for children. He picks her up once more and puts her on his desk that was of course covered in empty bottles of mountain dew! He tossed a few aside so she had room to be sat down. He turned on his computer and turned on his livestream. She took this opportunity to bite into his fleshy hands drawing blood from the side of his hand. He screams out for his mother who was out with her new boyfriend.

“Nu wike yew dummeh human! Why hab dis photo ob mummah!!!” She points a hoof to a photograph of Chandra in her living room wearing nothing but her undergarments! The fluffy takes it away and rips it up while his pale face turns red as a fire truck with pure rage! The vile photo was ripped to shreds while Chad clenched his fists! One of his fans demanded he hit the fluffy in the balls as revenge for her crimes against chand’s spank bank! Chad complied grabbing a ruler he unfortunately only had a flimsy plastic one but he thought it would do! He hit her where a male fluffy’s sex cells would be stored. It did no damage. She was 50% fur and her reproductive system was internal. Although she felt pain and did cry out it was mostly out of shock not out of suffering. Out of fear she hides behind her hoofs to protect herself this got a positive response from his fellow incel audience. Unfortunately they had as many brain cells as chances to get laid.

“Give him salt poisoning!!!” An Anonymous commenter demanded. Chad smirks at the genius idea. He ventured into his kitchen leaving the fluffy alone to wreak havoc on his bedroom. She had all sorts of ideas but before she could she ended up throwing up all over his keyboard.

“Oppies!” She says not sounding sorry at all. The neckbeard returned with a spoon full of salt, without hesitation he shoved the teaspoon of salt into the fluffy’s mouth. She chews on it carefully as the chat blows up she swallows and smiles. “Dat am gud tank yew!”

Chad watched her in horror as he finally realized horses loved salt! She walked towards the spoon and licked it clean! She may have hated his guts but she had manners

“Can hab mow nummies?” She says eyes shining with glee maybe he wasn’t so bad after all? His chat was outraged and he slams his fists into the desk.

“DAMMIT!!” She backs away quickly. She tried to hide behind all the mountain dew cans while he thought of something else. He smirks at her stroking his chin hairs gently cheeto dust falls from his unwashed beard.

“Nu wike dis…” she sensed his malicious intentions. He moved a pile of dirty clothes from his dresser to show a very hungry snake in a tank. Bubbles had no idea what was going on; she did look terrified. The chat went wild as he inched closer to her. He grabs her by the leg and yanks her into the small tank. The snake drew nearer to the fluffy as the chat went wild. The fluffy was whimpering and crying then suddenly the snake sat under her peaceful it went into her fur and gently curled up around her leg. The chat went silent for a little while. The snake sticks its head out happily and it clearly trusted her.

“Wh… what!” The snake bleeps. “THAT’S NOT HOW THIS WORKS SNAKES WILL EAT ANYTHING THEY CAN GET!” The snake hides and the fluffy tries her best to hide under the snake’s hide. “UHHH ACTUALLY SNAKES CAN GROW INDEFINITELY TO EAT BIGGER PREY! I KNOW BETTER THEN A SNAKE!I WATCHED A HORROR MOVIE FROM THE 90s!!”

The fluffy couldn’t help but giggle a little bit. “Tee hee he!” The whole situation was just ridiculous! He responded by grabbing her and pulling the snake out of her fur. Shockingly, the snake bit him. He bled out a bit since snakes are really good at that, not much else unfortunately. The snake didn’t let go until he basically pulled it off of his finger.

“At least now Chandra will see me as a hero then she’ll have no choice but to date me for saving her snake.”

The fluffy was trying to understand the mental gymnasts that he was doing “Wot? Mummah hab peswu fewn awewady. Hab wots an wots ob pewsu fewns” she had 3 but to a fluffy that was a lot. Chad’s face heats up he becomes flaming hot from rage! He looked ready to explode! He grabs the fluffy ready to attack then he remembers that his mom wouldn’t let him use the internet for a few days if he killed her all over his carpeted floors. He settled for yeeting her out the window from the bottom floor. “EEEEEEEE” she says as she falls into the deep snow

“I HOPE YOU FREEZE TO DEATH!” He slams the door shut and walked away.

She shrugs. She was finally away from his obvious self. Oh and look it’s snowing on Christmas how beautiful. She trots back home and sits in the backyard playing In the snow. She had a hell of a time making snow angels badly and making even worse snow men. She eventually makes a little burrow for herself in the snow. She went for a nice little nap. She woke up to Chandra who was smiling down at her.

“Did you have fun today?” Bubbles nods “I have someone to introduce you to!” Then suddenly a stallion along with his three foals run out into the snow covered garden. Bubbles looks up at her mummah.

“Deese babbehs nee mwilkies… nu hab…” she was disappointed in herself.

“Don’t worry they’re formula fed” she pats her head Bubbles gives her a hug

“Wub yew.”

The young foals were playing with their daddeh in the snow. It’s two colts and one very hyper filly. “Bubbwes fin eggie minchie fewn!”

Chandra raised an eyebrow before she could say anything there was a banging on the door. With a huff and a sigh chandra went to the door knowing her trusty animals could fend for themselves. If they got cold under their massive woolly coats they could simply walk in through the fluffy door. Chandra opens the door to find none other then Chad’s unlucky mother. She was a good woman and her boyfriend tried to fix their son’s neckbeard personality but to no avail. She was also the landlord of Chandra’s place. She looks over at the taller woman with an awkward smile on her face.

“I’m so sorry about everything… I saw it on the cameras… I hope this makes up for it” she held a wrapped up cage with a heat pad in the cage, along with a very cold egg eating snake. Chandra pulls the cage into the house quickly. It wasn’t her original snake cage. She quickly ran upstairs and put the snake in its old cage. Chandra was tempted to stay upstairs and not speak to the land lady until she was ready to move out. But that day was today she had ended her leese a month ago and had already found a better place across town. She simply went downstairs told her to fuck off and that her cum stain of a son could go die for all she cared not before adding in that “If you keep letting your crotch goblin act like this you’ll be out of Business before new years!” Before the now bewildered woman could speak, Chandra swiftly slammed the door in her face. She sat on the couch still red as a fire truck! She felt just about ready to scream yet again but then all her fluffies noticed her rage they came dashing back inside to comfort her. And she layed kisses on each of their jolly faces! Overall a pretty average day and a shitty Christmas for all!

17 Likes

I really need a motivational poster that says " put your name in the title". That would be pretty convenient

5 Likes

that does sound convenient.

4 Likes

Seeing the hugbox tag between all those fuck up ones reminds me when you are reading the tags of a questionable doujinshi and suddenly you read ¨Hnad holding¨ between all of them.

4 Likes

I’m living for the incel being named Chad.

4 Likes

finally someone who understands my shite humor

4 Likes

This made me laugh

2 Likes

followers on 4Chan
How do you do, fellow kids?

1 Like

I recall that it was hard to remember to put our artist:YOURNAME tags on submissions on Fluffybooru as well, so I guess some things never change.

1 Like

is that the only plot hole? if so I’m delighted, I wrote this at 2 am.

Officer, I dropkicked that neckbeard in self defense

well I wanted to add in all those tags so anyone who only likes pure hugbox wouldn’t read my writing. I also felt like it wouldn’t be very honest to not include abuse tags since there’s definitely some abuse here.