The Neighbors [By Biorb_McBiorb]

Clint stepped outside, the day seemed to be cloudy, the kind that seems like rain. Perfect at-home weather. Clint tightened the belt of his robe and moved down to collect his mail.

As Clint opened the mailbox, grabbing the usual bills and coupons, he notices he wasn’t alone outside.

Standing nearby was a Emerald Green Unicorn, it’s mane was trimmed and Jet-Black. Clint noticed that it had a chunk out it’s ear, and was wearing a collar… And staring at him. “Uh… Hi?” Clint said, still holding his mail in hand.

“Emmy heaw 'ou… 'Ou gib foweba sweepies tu fwuffies…” Emmy said, still staring at Clint.

“Well… Only ones who hurt my Fluffies.” Clint responded.

“EMMY! GET BACK INSIDE NOW! ITS GOING TO RAIN!” Came a voice from far behind Emmy. Clint looked up and saw where the voice was coming from.

From behind Emmy came a familiar Chinese woman, Ms. Lian. Ms. Lian was 61 and the neighborhood grandma, there were few kids in this part of town, so she mostly doted on her Fluffy. When Clint first moved into the property next to hers, she had brought over a welcome basket and small buffet to welcome him. Ms. Lian was nice… But was very loud.

“Emmy! Now!” Ms. Lian ordered again. Emmy, not wanting to incite the wrath of her Owner, relented and made her way back to her home. As the Fluffy made her way up the steps to her home, Ms. Lian looked back and waved kindly to Clint. “Hello Clint, nice weather eh?”

“Yeah, perfect kinda day to do nothing!” Clint responded, waving back. With her social interaction for the day met, Ms. Lian made her way back into her home.

“Hey Clint… You the one who fucked up that feral herd?” A voice said, startling Clint. “AH WHAT-THE-FUH-”

As Clint turned he was met with his other neighbor, Alex West, or Lexi. She was the resident psychopath. She was 27 and almost as tall as Clint, but Lanky, long arms, long legs, and a very plain face. As she came into line of sight for Clint he was almost blinded by her gross amount of neon green and pink. It’s as if a 2010’s Sparkle Dog OC threw up on her and she just decided to keep it on.

“Y-yeah… Listen can you NOT scare the shit outta me?” Clint said, partially holding onto his chest.

“Oh don’t be a pussy. Listen I just wanted to say… like, the way slaughtered that herd… It was cool.” Lexi said, almost showing emotion thru her words.

“Oh… Well yeah they hurt my Fluffies, fucked with a burial too…” Clint explained as he remembered what had happened.

"Well listen, I heard that shit from my room, even saw some of it too… I’m not trying to deny the brutal shit you did… but really? “Our herd?” Lexi said, imitating Clint by ripping a non-existent toughie. Clint blushed and felt a little embarrassed.

“Listen I had to make an example!” Clint said, still red in the face.

“Sure dude, oh and if you have any Fluffies that you need to get ride of and you don’t want to ‘set a example’ just knock, id be glad to rip up a few Feral Fuckers, can’t get too rusty, y’know?” Lexi said, popping out a pair of wheelies from her heels, rolling back to her home.

Clint stood there for a moment… still a bit dazed by the absolute color overload he just witnessed.

“Who the fuck still has Wheelies?” Clint said, heading back up to his house, tightening up his robe.

Secretly, he wanted wheelies.

8 Likes

And a grown woman with wheelies, at that. I hope she’s at least got the ones with the built-in LEDs.

Cool neighbours, though! :smiley:

2 Likes

Man Clint got weird neighbors Lexi is someone Clint have to stay away from. For Ms Lian… definitely stay away more.

Seems Emmy is askin something I wonder :thinking:

2 Likes

Secretly, we all want wheelies.

1 Like