The NightKicker (Pastry_Knight)

The news called them “The NightKicker” they broke into peoples houses and horribly abused their fluffies, they never stole anything, ran if confronted by a person and didn’t touch other pets.

First they would just kick the fluffy
Then they started giving their victims open fractures on their limbs
Their latest escalation involves sawing off the hooves.

59 Likes

Completely reasonable tbh :shrug:

4 Likes

That’s what happens when you sleep in the path of a boot.

~imagines a kick so hard it causes the hoofs and teeth to pop off due to blood pressure~

4 Likes

The hero we needed

7 Likes

At least he don’t ENF them

2 Likes

Shame about the carpet.

1 Like

can’t mess up the carpet if I dont draw one

10 Likes

I just assumed it was an alley till I read the first part.

1 Like

Good thinking! You can’t stain a void.

1 Like

Dont saw off the limbs in this scenario, that’s sick. Finish them or leave them with mortal wounds. Yet i respect their craft

1 Like

Not enough fluffy art has “owie” as a caption. It’s what a kid says when they’re hurt, which is very appropriate for a fluffy. Let’s get more owies and hoof comfort sucking in this community.

3 Likes

Welp I’m sure the comment section will be filled with calm and well adjusted posters

2 Likes

If you’re on the fluffy pony image board, you’re in the same quagmire as the rest of us, Hoss.

2 Likes

What I mean is abuse posts where someone abuses someone else’s fluffy usually gets filled with an absurd amount of seething

3 Likes

Mhm, I am honestly waiting for them to appear. Those people just don’t know the appeal of abusing someone elses Fluffy.

1 Like

I can excuse animal abuse, but I draw the line at breaking and entering.

3 Likes

Looks like you caught me! Guilty as charged :weary:

1 Like

Hahahaha hilarious, better they did it with wild fluffies. Anyway still hilarious.

1 Like

Next time don’t sleep there and you won’t need a boot to the face

1 Like