The open vacancy - LostDauphin

82 Likes

It’d be hilarious if the fluffies just stay under the tree and get picked off one by one.

10 Likes

ok funny that the bitch lost her bestest, but scary considering I have a phobia of snakes

7 Likes

<3

3 Likes

That red one looks downright demented

6 Likes

Great design and texture, love how you did the tree line texture it makes a good seperation focusing on the mare and her foals.

Love how the worried mother for her bestest while the rest of the siblings already fighting for the rank of bestest which will ended them up as future meals for the snake, if they are dumb enough to stay at that tree still looking for the bestest babbeh :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I can’t wait for poop to start dripping onto the foals’ heads like blood in a horror movie. A scree, a snap, and little miss bitch mare will be a mummah no more.

4 Likes

I love them lol

2 Likes

Of course it does.

2 Likes

easy to digest

2 Likes

Toda esa familia debe desaparecer,ninguno vale la pena.

2 Likes

The snake did its best, but it couldn’t get them all.

3 Likes

Oh hey, yeah…come to think of it, all the feral fluffy stories I’ve read have been set in temperate areas, but surely they would have spread to a few tropical zones as well. Rainforest fluffies might be pretty interesting, snake food opportunities aside. Imagine fluffies vs. monkies.

2 Likes

Hope the red foal dies next. More often than not they become smarties regardless, so kill them now.

2 Likes

In tropical settings, I’m most fond of fluffy vs plants. Remember, anything can be eaten once. Fluffy vs fungi is fun, too.

3 Likes

What did Mrs. Hugs ever do to you? =(