The P word (ElGuzz) part 1

65 Likes

Well damn, this was just hilarious. I actually agree with Orange Fluffy here. Hopefully no poopie justice shit happens. This Fluff Headcanon makes sense.

7 Likes

I would understand the rejection, but the hatred is unjustified, they are as bad as humans, and that doesn’t make them any less bad.

5 Likes

Fluff calling the poopie useless. The irony.

5 Likes

Are you a smarty or something? Lmao

3 Likes

I like Smarties, but I’m one of the people who grew to hate all Poopy Fluffies due to Poopy Justice ruining them for me. So for me, just seeing Poopy Fluffies suffering or dead is therapeutic.

Now if the Brown fluffy is an asshole ironically, then I would be more willing to support it due to the potential trope subversion, lol.

3 Likes

youw puwpose in wife am bein enfie mawe

Coprophile confirmed

2 Likes

Same here… I can’t stand peepee poopoo babies and it’s all because of the deluge of terrible reddit-tier justicebox shite that’s clogged the community for years. At this point I just either dismiss it as bad writing or headcanon it away as the peepee poopoo baby being a big fat cunt and deserving it.

Speaking of headcanon, @ElGuzz this is literally my headcanon for why fluffies treat peepee poopoo babbehs like crap—they genuinely categorize them as talking bodily waste.

8 Likes

It’s funny that fluffies hate poop so much when they’re disgusting shit rats that hate having to use the litter box

5 Likes

4 Likes

“They may be a piece of shit, but you choose to fuck it so…”

5 Likes

The fluffy trapped in a box with shit is so fucking funny

3 Likes

Lowtier Smarty

3 Likes

This would especially make sense with mares and “poopie babbehs”. They describe giving birth as “biggest poopies”, right?

4 Likes

Well done :clap:

2 Likes

uh if that the came then i feel bad for black folk if they tried to get a fluffy

2 Likes

oh looks like someone figured out what part 2 is about

2 Likes

Brown humans don’t come out of a fluffy’s back end like brown foals do, so they might not make the association.

2 Likes