The Park Babbehs (FreshlyPillowed)

This is my first attempt at a short story so bare with me i imagine my fluff speak isnt great, let us know if i scuff up words :slight_smile: its gonna be a bit all over the place im just trying something new.

My namsies is Viowet i am a mawe fluffy with a purple coat and rose tail and mane, i am told by my owner that i am the luckiest fluffy ever, daddeh says most fluffys dont get best wub and homesies and sketties wheneber wan, but daddeh is bestest daddeh he says i am “Spoiled” i dun kno what that means but i am so happeh with bestest dadeh, buh one time i had a different daddeh one that i still think about to this day, a daddeh i neber wan to see again.

“Come on violet sweetheart lets get your leash on its time for Park”
“Yay luv parkie time wan wun and play with baw”
“Whatever my little Violet wants”

Daddeh attached a long stringy thing to my colleh it pulls sometimes but i nu mind it keeps me closer to daddeh and makes sure i nu get lost, he bundles me into the car, the boot has been converted into a mini safe room of sorts in the boot is a little tv so i can watch FluffTV in the boot

“Wuv Babbeh show! wiw be a pawk soon?”
“Yes Violet thats a good girl is it warm enough back there?”
“Yes daddeh Viowet warmsies”

We arrive at the park daddeh open the boot and i let daddeh reattach the leash we begin walking down the walking trail towards the water fountain we always stop at

“Now Violet do you remember what daddy says about other fluffies?”
“Yes daddeh no tawk to stranger fluffys they are not gud fluffy, will twy take Violets bestest baww and wiw give huwties”
“Thats right Violet, such a smart girl daddeh loves you”
“Wub daddeh”

We walk down the park trail, i spot other owners with fluffys playing baww and catchies, the sky starts to make bad wawa but it only a little, still daddeh decides for us to find shelter

“Sorry Violet hunie we are gonna have to sit in this smoke shed til the rain stops”
“Das okay daddeh, Violet likes Pawk time eben with wawas”

the shelter nu smell pwetty but i am with daddeh so its okay, it starts to sky Wawa very heavy and outside gets very dark and the ground is very wet and muddy, i get many hugsies from daddeh in “smowkshed” and he tells me storys.

“Are you gonna be okay walking a little so we can get back to the car little one or do you want daddy to carry you”
“Nu am okay daddeh i can be brave and do walkies”
“Good girl Violet you really are such a clever girl”

The sky wawas start to stop and we decide to start doing walkies back the ground is muddy and cowd but i am brave fluffy so it okay, we start to approach the car park when i here something faint behind us

“huhu pwease pretty mawe come back, pwease hewp babbehs pwease bruddah in twubble”

My ears prick up im not aloud babbehs but i have been wanting babbehs recently and bebbehs sound like they have saddies, Daddeh gently pulls on my lead

“Come on Violet Sweetie time to go home”

Im frozen in place babbehs sound in trouble, babbehs are not bad fluffys they onwy little babbehs, two foals come out of the treeline, one is a yellow filly she is panicked and seems desperate for anyone to listen to her, behind her i see a brown colt the mud and wet is obvious to see on the filly but the colours blended in to the colts already matted dirty fur, oh nu it seems the colt is dragging a very mangled up weggie booboojuice is leaking out and it look discoloured, ive never seen a babbeh in such a bad condition

“Pwease nice pwetty mawe nu can hewp wittle bruddah he needs miwkies real bad, i can no make and wittle bruddah has worsest tummeh huwties”

I look down at the little brown colt he sounded very weak and was sobbing, he didnt have the energy to even make tawkies right

“Huhu… Mummah miss… no miwkies for babbeh wai weggie no work no mowe… wan sweepies”
“NO BRUDDAH YU STAY WAKIES NICE MAWE AND NICE MISTER WIW HEWP SISSIE WUB STAY WAKIES”

Daddeh start walking back towards me, im happy daddeh heard all that no daddeh will hewp babbehs, daddeh even has bestest owie medicine in car

“Nu worry wittle babbehs Daddeh is comming he fix weggie he is smartest daddeh”

Daddeh walks up and bends a knee down to look at the Babbehs, his expression however… didnt look like sadies… Daddeh was angwy?

“GET OUT OF HERE YOU LITTLE SHITRATS, CAN MY LITTLE PRINCESS NOT TAKE A FUCKING WALK WITHOUT YOU DIRTY MISTAKES COMMING OVER UPSETTING HER”

I know i should say im not sadies and i wan to hewp bu… have never seen daddeh like this. am scawdys why cant i speak up daddeh so angwy

“HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR FUCKING COLOURS, YOU ARE FUCKING SHIT STOCK YOUR MUMMAH PROBABLY THOWN YOU AWAY TO BE EATEN OR ABUSED THAT ALL YOU LITTLE STREET FUCKS DESERVE”
“Huhu pwease nice mistah no bad wewdies babbah dont knu wha du, bruddeh is huwtie i scawdy I DUN NO WHA DU”
“DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SHOULD DO?! YOU LEAVE YOUR BRUDDAH IN THE DIRT AND LET HIM ROT, IF YOURE LUCKY YOU MIGHT LIVE A DAY OR TWO LONGER OF YOUR MISERABLE EXISTENCE”
“pwea… nu shouwty at sissy… am gud babbehs wub sisss…”

The little brown colt goes still he flops his head down into the mud and is completly limp, is wittle cowt forever sleepies?, could i have dun something i hab miwkies, and daddeh hab medicine… am… and Viowet and Daddeh bad?

“HUUUUHUUU BRUDDAH PWEASE NO LEAVE SISSY I NO KNO WHA TU DO AM SCAWDY PWEASE MISTAH HEWP HUHUH”
“ID EAT THAT LITTLE TURD IF I WAS YOU HE WILL ATTRACT PREDATORS NOW LEAVE MY PRECIOUS ANGEL ALONE YOU SHITRAT”

Daddeh grabs the limp colt and underarm tosses him into a nearby bush, the yellow filly is distraught but chases the body of the colt hoping maybe… she isnt all alone.

“Come on Violet sweetie lets get you home you have had a long day, extra skettie tonight i think”

I cant understan wha i saw, all i know is i feel saddies, i hab everything a fluffy could wan and yet… i feew empty. im sowwy babbehs. am spoiled fluffy.

Thanks for reading. ill add colour to the speech if i can figure out how, hopefully you can tell whos who till then. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

I was able to follow along just fine. The Fluffspeak Primer (by: Fey) may be useful for the rules of thumb.

2 Likes

ill make sure to give it a look :blush:

1 Like