The Path # 10 (by: FallenAngel)

Destroy that precious pink dam and that lard ass babbeh.

2 Likes

Mmmm best game…

1 Like

i like this smarty, bestest smarty

also on my god that foal is SO FAT he can’t stand on his own, so abusable…

3 Likes

I like to think of the initial Bioshock trailer. “We all make choices…but in the end, our choices make us”.

3 Likes

I do hope that the smarty friend crushes some limbs off the bestest to knock her down a peg, but I look forward to whatever Fallen Angel bestows upon us.

3 Likes

Thank you!!
Now hurt the baby, but have the mummah save him, and both fluffies, go through mutual battle!

1 Like

The mother may have unknowingly set “bestesh babbeh” up for death because lil shits like that think they’re untouchable, and get themselves killed.

4 Likes

oh boi things are firing up

3 Likes

burn them all :v

3 Likes

I have an idea how to teach that blue lard a Lesson He can never forget.

2 Likes

I don’t think he will kill his own kid after throwing a fit about all baby’s are equally good, that would make him a hipocrit.

2 Likes

I really like the genre of good smarty dealing with shitty fluffies and their toxic instincts for the betterment of the species.

4 Likes

There is something in donuts, am i right?
Spoiled brat ate a lot of it so he feeling it first.
RIP smartys heart

2 Likes

I’m really digging this story. Vaguely reminds me of Good Daddeh, but it’s clearly original. I love the artwork too.

3 Likes

please let that pink mare end up the first feral milkbag for this guys herd

1 Like

Why is the plot getting thicker?! I thought smarty’s always held the best colored baby higher than the others, but this green fluffy is defying fluffy nature, it is an outlier!image

1 Like

……I really hope that’s not why.

Bwahahahaha!!! This is soooo funny because its too fat!!! Like a Fluffy Louis CK!!! ~Alucard aka. The Crimson Fucker.