The Path # 10 (by: FallenAngel)

path10

<<Prev | >First< | Next>>

==========
For commissions and info, feel free to pm me :slight_smile:

150 Likes

fucking bitch slap

31 Likes

Jesus. He is too fat to stand on his own. I doubt it, but he still might be salvageable…

17 Likes

it’s actually a universal trait for fluffies. only the most agile ones can get back up from their back

21 Likes

I would have done two or three as the bitch still argue like some damn soap opera but i stop myself :rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

Permission to use that bitch and shit for an alternative-universe abuse? They’re both fat, so I’d have more meat to work with

That aside, your comics are amazing, and the pace you submit them, it’s great. Please continue <3

9 Likes

Sure since its on an alternate world. You have my permission.

8 Likes

Ohgodthankyousomuch (I’ll make sure it’s clear that it’s a fan-ending)

7 Likes

I like where this is going…

5 Likes

Yes please do, that would be very appreciated :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oh yeah here we go bitch slap time !

4 Likes

As much as I want Smarty to stomp that fat fuck, I’m not sure he has it in him, even shitty babbeh deserve love.

Then again, mum might be so toxic he has no choice but to kill the kid, in which case I hope she’s there to see it

10 Likes

DAMN HE BITCH SLAPPED THAT BITCH MARE WITH HIS HOOF! Mad respects….she not learn, slap er AGAIN!!

6 Likes

Also dat spoiled brat. Funny how smarty just is like,”….I don’t listen to mummah who made blue dummeh.” push “yu nu can wawk.”

4 Likes

The entire time he is yelling at her I imagine he still slapping her lmao

4 Likes

Looks like you’ve been reading some Swindle stories. The morals are more nuanced than in previous stories and the smarty is taking responsibility for his herd and is willing to make tough but fair decisions. I like it!

4 Likes

Smarty has his limit he still trys to be more rational in a fluffy way but patience is running out.

3 Likes

Green Smarty is quickly becoming one of my faves, big dad energy

7 Likes

7 Likes

images (6)

2 Likes