The Path # 12 (by: FallenAngel)

I’m kind of torn on whether it’s an warning for other fluffy to stay away or a trap to injury/kill any fluffy trying to hug ‘nyu stuffie fwiend.’

Cant wait to see how this story ends.

3 Likes

Well, I’m hoping that last panel is a fighting dummy. I know she is part of the program that created Caesar so it’s likely the little chirpy is going to get battle hardened.

3 Likes

Looks like whoever has the chirpy would rather use “ScareCrows” to deter Fluffs than say use actual Fluffy carcasses. Must be a HugBoxer. O.o

2 Likes

How can it hurt, he doesn´t even think?
ha haha

But seriously, karma biotch!

1 Like

What exactly happened to the Blue Moron? The sound effect seems to come out of nowhere. Did something fall on his head? Did he bonk it on an overhang he should have ducked under? I can’t tell!
Edit: never mind, I see it now. I was just looking at the background colors backwards.

1 Like

Ha ha, yeah, must be a hugboxer!

(Que nam flashbacks to Invited)

Ha…ha…heh…gulp…yeah…

2 Likes

He hit his head on a brick sticking out.

Not nearly enough punishment if you ask me.

2 Likes

Nope not yet need to built up that fat fucker’s misrable existence :smiling_imp:

Even more build up ?
I mean everybody that comments already hates him and his mom.
I take it you have something epic in mind.

1 Like

Yeshhhh its all written in mah notebook of death! Mwahahahahahaha :smiling_imp: sides will have him feel what a dummeh he was :smiling_imp:

I’m kinda hoping he won’t die.
Much more worse fates then mere death, death will just be a release of them.

…Yes I know that sounds like an edgelord !
But it is true .

1 Like

Basically both shitrats will get their reward soon, for now its a bit asmr with the alicorn at Cassandra’s house. :blush:

1 Like

Good, good.
I hope you don’t mind that I’m sitting the alicorn part out.
I’m a tad impatient and have a tendency to skip.

1 Like

I swear to god that blue one will be smoked like a blunt!

1 Like

NGL the green one kinda does deserve a home.

1 Like