The Path # 19 (by: FallenAngel)

path19-w

<<Prev | >First< | Next>>

==========
For commissions and info, kindly pm me. :slight_smile:

134 Likes

I see the cracks are starting to show between these two a cuntish mother and an entitled little shit.
Toysies and sketties yes !
Seeing the ( actual real selfless) smarty and his herd getting everything she wants, and her little cunt turd and her getting nothing, would be pretty damn satisfying too.

19 Likes

Her logic - Broken

Her attitude- Shit

Her kid - Fat

I just want that blue ball bitch to be chucked like a baseball, I hate him

25 Likes

Thanks :blush: looks like im doing well with that fat shit :joy:

9 Likes

Could just shove him back from where he came from.

9 Likes

He is easy to hate spoiled bratty and insufferable, and his cunty mom isn’t much better.

8 Likes

I wanna rip that little brats legs off and be like,”Theres your damn nummies ya ungrateful shit. Whine again and your getting them shoved up yur butt.” …why am I violent tonight?

7 Likes

Wait crazy idea. Instead, we take his tongue off o-o he can’t bawl if no one understands him.

3 Likes

Well it’s a start but he can stil run around, projectile shit and be generally annoying.

4 Likes

True but, we fixed the one power he had,”Comprehensibly whining.” Plus we can just cork him if he shits, or take his lumps off cause he sure as hell is gonna feel that.

3 Likes

What do you mean take ?
Just hoist him up by the wumps, with fish hooks through them.

I have a tendency to go for fluffy wumps as my recent will attest, a certain fox is a fan i am sure.

7 Likes

That is true but I find it more personal touch can lead to better reinforcing, doing the hang by fish hooks makes him whine. I hate whining, reminds me of my dog Toby, (the whines he does are considered lethal weapons in 30 states.)

2 Likes

He cant whine or scree with a ballgag.

2 Likes

Lmao lov your work so much always worth the wait

1 Like

Hmmm nah. Too complicated, ya need a ball gag. Be easier to duct tape his mouth or cut the tongue off.

Why not do both ?

Wait the duct tape and the tongue cutting or are we involving the ballgag?

Ductape and tongue cutting, the ballgag is optional.

Pink shit doesn’t even actually care about her “bestesh”, having a “pwetty” baby is just about her own ego.
Heheh… they’re so awful.

6 Likes

BWAHAHA Nice, I hope due to their own selfishness and stupidity they get killed XD

1 Like