The Path # 2 (by: FallenAngel)

path02

<<Prev | >First< | Next>>

===================
For commissions and info, feel free to pm me.:smiling_face:

133 Likes

Put the bag over it’s head, it won’t know how to get out!

13 Likes

I suggest also zipping it close. A real smarty fluffy would know how to get out, right?

7 Likes

Lmao she awfully kind to trade that foal for a bag of donuts at less she laced it with something :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp: I would have just taken it

4 Likes

Laxatives

4 Likes

Ahhh the one of the best for a smarty

3 Likes

That smarty is an idiot. That baby is a nice navy color. Then again, I believe it’s an Ego type smarty and those kind aren’t very bright.

9 Likes

I bet the bag will be empty.

2 Likes

Smarty? Yeah, it’s head gets crushed then foal is rescued. Unless she has a plan.

Its dark color is nice and certainly less eye-blinding than some of the usual bright colors they are.

1 Like

The smarty deserves only the bag !
And a swift kick to the knackers.

1 Like

Smarty’s acting odd, either they know something’s up with the kid, or they don’t want to give it up but can’t say why

4 Likes

Sense of pride possibly

3 Likes

My anxiety disorder going down all the ‘worst case scenarios’ in my head to prepare for when I inevitably just lose my fucking temper with smarties that confront me for swiping poopie babbehs:

1 Like

Something is fishy. That delay before they said poopie Hannah and mumbling. Something more is going on.

6 Likes

That smarty has been through some stuff, most likely trying to think ahead of possible outcomes.

2 Likes

Meh, just break the horn off his head and jam it in his eye. Little bastard…