The Path # 20 (by: FallenAngel)

You mean as fat as his mom.

3 Likes

Exactly :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Goldie?! I’m getting flashbacks from KMEB’s Goldie. Their Goldie is a sociopatic mare whose sins include:

Spoilers for when I upload her story

bullying, mutilating and killing a stallion that was in love with her; killing a young smarty friend’s herd so that he doesn’t have anything more important than becoming her mate, and when he pretty much ends up catatonic, raping him; and killing her foals in various ways, intentionally or through neglect.

3 Likes

A potential Goldie, certainly. But neither mare nor foal have crossed the moral event horizon yet.

Goldie was quite possibly the single most evil fluffy who has ever been written, these two have a ways to go.

For one thing, as Gandalf tells Saruman, “only one hand can wear the Ring.”. Right now the mare and the foal still stick together–Goldie would have killed the foal by now, either accidentally or deliberately.

Still one of the best stories on the ‘booru, though I think the story of the foal and the morbidly obese fluffy was KMEB’,s best story.

2 Likes

That one is indeed really good. In case anyone’s wondering, we’ve got the story on the website. Here’s the link to the art and the story.

I love their persistence with their logic.
I love it because they’re leadin’ themselves to their own comeuppance.

1 Like

LET ME KILL THEM pulls rifle out

2 Likes

The real Suicide Squad here :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

EEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEH!

1 Like

Heh heh heh, Goldie.

Very different contexts, still deserving of an absolutely horrible fate! :laughing: :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Ooooh, I’m drooling right now on the levels of he’ll the little shit, and the trash mare are gonna see… Sides, she has a collar… Makes you wanna know thinga

3 Likes

I cannot wait for them to die screaming

2 Likes

Narcissism will get you nowhere with the lady you two dummies

2 Likes

I’ll spare you the details

2 Likes

I want to slap this two so much…uuugghhh…

Fuckinng brat tub of lard

2 Likes

Good to see that the mummah knows how to play hide the potato.

2 Likes

Yeah she keeps some food for herself without her spoiled kid knowing

2 Likes

That are 2 bratty shitrats.

1 Like

text color change!

Rereading it and… thinking of the ‘lady’ like a possession. Haha, already know this’ll not end well but that is a good touch.