For commissions and info, kindly pm me. :slight_smile:

129 Likes

Oh great, new meat for the milk fruit.

21 Likes

Hey, the milk fruit’s gotta eat too.

15 Likes

Lily’s gonna have fun with that fat shit :smiling_imp:

11 Likes

Dude. You are literally resurrecting my abuse side with this couple. The bestest screeching “want want” when he is literally a tub of lard on legs is too much even for me to not want a horrible painful death.

19 Likes

When that mawe find out that her so called “poopy baby” is with the lady. Can’t wait the look on her face when she says no fair

11 Likes

Oh yes that bitch will be but Cassandra have a surprised for her on that issue :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

Yup he be like that most only her bitch mom can stand that whining all the time.

7 Likes

Can wait till dumb and dumber stupidly demand things from the laddy. And I’m betting when they see the ‘poopie dummeh babbeh’ they will demand the lady kills it or she hands it over so she can kill it like that’s gonna happen. Well, I hope the lady breaks their jaws or gags them, so when she deals out punishment, so they won’t make too much annoying noise.

5 Likes

Why don’t you rehabilitate the foal would be interesting story turn. :brown_heart: :green_heart:

mare is the real bitch here not the foals. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I stil dislike them as much as i did before.

1 Like

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl: aww home delivery of fertilizer

2 Likes

Ma’am you have a collar, you are a runaway; and you think that our lovely Lady is gonna take you in with open arms? I think not!!

4 Likes

Wonder what that collar says.
Bitch. brat, ? My little princess ?

4 Likes

Goldie actually , thanks to her dumb owner it enlarge her fucking ego thinking she is the only pretties fluffy around.

1 Like

Ah, humor me for a moment if you don’t mind.
But how would she react to sub species like kitsune fluffies, micro fluffies or unusual fluffies like an albino ?

Like a total cunt or would she put her cuntiness aside ?

1 Like

How is it I even find the babies long hair annoying? It reminds me of like the lustrous long hair of some snobby prince character.

3 Likes

She might think.micros pwetty like her but she will say she is prettier :man_facepalming:

If anything prettier she would throw a tantrum that she is prettier than that pretty albino

1 Like

Another reason why he was her bestesh the fat lard is as “pwetty as pwetty mummah”

3 Likes

Which is off course a lie.

1 Like