The Path # 38 (by: FallenAngel)

path38

<<Prev | >First< | Next>>

==========
For commissions and info, kindly pm me. :slight_smile:

115 Likes

Yeah i stil like that one eyed fluffy, and root for him.

8 Likes

Are we about to see an Acorn & Leafy?

8 Likes

Nope as I said Acorn and Leafy is on the First Bio Garden

This is the second bio garden in Cassandra’s home.

10 Likes

Gardens for days.

5 Likes

I have a bad feeling about them discovering the milky plants…

As smart as these fluffies are, they can’t possibly know the plants’ diet.

8 Likes

Relax your mistaken Lily with her elder sister on Leafy’s garden.

5 Likes

I doubt Cassandra will let the garden hurt the Fluffies, especially since they haven’t been told the rules yet.

Still, who knows when it comes to Eldritch horrors

5 Likes

She do tell some specific of a certain herd that are worthless :joy:

7 Likes

They also haven’t been destructive, greedy, rude, or demanding. I think they will be relatively safe.

5 Likes

I got really worried when I saw the final panel, however as other comments have said; they haven’t been destructive or anything so I’m still a little worried but I believe they’ll be more or less okay

5 Likes

Well, looks like Lilly or her sister? Did not hide well enough haha… Gonna make the Alpha herd cautious once again! Might have Cassandra intervene.

I just hope somebody tells them about the only once per day milk fruit thing ._.

2 Likes

Thank fuck they’re not a bunch o’ obnoxious shits, that means they have a much better chance of not getting nommed.

2 Likes

Oh shit, this doesn’t look good

2 Likes

squeas from seeing baby drink milk plant nuuuuuu! Bad idea! I did see comments but its still making my blood go cold

2 Likes

Lol the smarty called him Baddeh. Thats fucking beautiful ^^

1 Like

Perhaps it’s a carnivorous pland and starts by getting the foal to suckle its milk with is actually deadly powerful digestive fluids that will nom the foal from the inside out until it completely liquefies and the nutrients are absorbed by the roots.

1 Like

oh no…hope he is fine…

1 Like

Do not worry as I said before Lily is a ver 2 of a fruit plant and its improvement from the predecessor.

She can allow any one drink from her milk fruit. She’s sentient as Cassandra created her to be more observant knowing right or wrong.

Unlike her sister’s programing is once’s and kill invaders :sweat_smile:

As you see in the story she is mobile, as she would uproot and look for a better space for sunlight. And right now the lil splowin foal found her hiding spot😅

2 Likes