The Path # 40 (by: FallenAngel)

(EDIT) Add the missing collar on Goldie.

path40-s

<<Prev | >First< | Next>>

==========
For commissions and info, kindly pm me. :slight_smile:

139 Likes

Or as an enfie baby apparently.

…needs more punishment\abuse really but it’s a start.

18 Likes

Congratulations Goldie, you’ve finally done something worthwhile.

Still think you’re a piece of shit though

42 Likes

Fluffy fite incoming ?
I hope so.

3 Likes

What a shame Goldie did something like a proper parent for once.

19 Likes

It wil never last.

4 Likes

Well, she got balls I have to hand it to her.

Also the bestest might be punchable, but baby rape is too far. He’s a brat, he didn’t shoot Archduke Ferdinand.

16 Likes

Wait a second, Goldie still had her collar last we saw her. I wonder what happened to it.

I’m totally fine with Goldie and Enfie here beating eachother to death, I just hope that bestest gets some help. They are an aweful annoying brat, but they were raised that way, they can be fixed.

4 Likes

I’m hoping for a fite between Goldie and horny idiot where “bestest” accidentally gets squashed.

8 Likes

Some characters are just created to hate.
Or are really hatable.
That fat blue little twat is one of those. He has almost no redeemable qualities,
and the audience cheers when something bad happens to him.

And personally I don’t think he can be redeemed.

3 Likes

Oh damn thanks for reminding me will have to edit that :man_facepalming: was rushing stuff.

7 Likes

Besides, we have been waiting for 40 pages to see this little shit get his comeuppance.

5 Likes

Actually this gone over my record so far :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I do hope you got something spectacularly awfull planned for him.

4 Likes

Its already written out. Just been rushing too much with work, and need to edit this page tomorrow got some correction.

3 Likes

XD i thought it might actually be a different fluffy that happened to look like Goldie. Didn’t mean to call you out.

1 Like

How long will the comic be in total ?

2 Likes

No,no its alright, its better to know some members would tell so I can adjust it. Will do that tom,hands are tired.

3 Likes

Gosh…err I didn’t write the pages number in the script…might…till 60 or shorter.

4 Likes

60 pages ?
Damn, that’s three whole comics.

3 Likes