The Path # 40 (by: FallenAngel)

I wish the grey fluffy didn’t get interrupted. I really want to see that blue foal suffer.

2 Likes

I’m mad impressed that Goldie was able to tear his ear off. Get fluffed, baby enfer.

4 Likes

He is, the smarty still tolerate him as his brother but patience is running thin.

2 Likes

He doesn’t seem like he’s all there. Partly derped and horny? Or just really stupid and horny?

2 Likes

Born stupid and horny that’s all he thinks about.

Well for once is the pink bratty mare a good mother by saving her bratty foal. For becoming an “enfie babbeh/fluffy”

2 Likes

only this one time bitch

1 Like

No mo rush.

1 Like

DAAAAYUM GOLDIE! Piece of shit still but ya don’t hold back with violence.

1 Like

Sadly no can do , got bills to pay need to work :pensive:

Aaah shit

1 Like

Back in the day Marvel had the “No Prize.” Where you wrote in and pointed out a continuity error in one of their comics BUT THEN explained why it wasn’t an error. Do so successfully and you’d get a “No Prize” and maybe an amused comment from the editor.

SO! Goldie is missing her collar and tag. Obviously an error due to deadlines, right? Wrong! She took it off so she could kick some ass without getting blood on it. Yes, she wasted precious seconds taking off her color before saving her bestest babbeh, but there’s more where he came from. That collar? Oh no, only one, gotta keep it safe from blood stains!

Clearly not an error. I await my “No Prize.”

1 Like

Gavrilo Princep

THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!

1 Like

:troll:

In truth, it was two fluffies in a raincoat.

Gawwiwo and Pwincep.

The dude paid for the murderous fluffies’ crimes, clearly.

she bit his ear clean off damn.

1 Like

For once the shitty mare is a good mother…