The Path # 5 (by: FallenAngel)

(deep inhale and exhale)
Absolute id.

2 Likes

The bestest babbeh is so spoiled

1 Like

How is he holding that doughnut?

3 Likes

Could be pissed it didnā€™t die the way they wanted or the mother couldā€™ve cared about it but was forced to give it up by the smarty and what I am guessing are the other members of his harem

1 Like

I really love the story(ies?) youā€™re telling and the art style but Iā€™m wondering, in the 4th panel, how the hell is the fluffy holding the donut?!? Sorry, Iā€™ve been trying to figure it out for about an hour and I think I just triggered another migraine.

1 Like

There was a post bout how fluffies hold stuff its somewhere in the community, from what I know they can slightly bend their hoofs a bit to get items and such. This is what I used not always since donut is soft bread.

Ah, gotcha, kind of like how we can hold things by just folding the base of the thumb and the base of the fingers together, but not using the fingers themselves.

1 Like

Yes, that is correct :+1:

1 Like

Great, I already hate Cyan Fluffy.

1 Like

Ok, how can fluffies grab things? It really makes no since considering they donā€™t have hands. Iā€™m just going to refer to it as fluffy magic bullshit

I would also like that explanation, but he seems actually bothered or worried instead of just happy to be rid of it.

Mmmmm fluffy magic?