Found ya!

7 Likes

images

2 Likes

2 Likes

:nerd_face::rofl::smile::smiley::laughing:

2 Likes

Redheads

Lol, this is great, thanks for posting more of this story! Hope you’re having a great holiday :grinning:

7 Likes

SHE’S BACK

I mean

Hilarious how fast Goldie forgets about her doomed bestest and her broken front weggies when the mention of no longer being feral comes up. Actually given those weggies are broken, might as well cut those off, make her an enfie mare for her daddy’s new hobby, breeding her to see if she makes any more alicorns! Nothing but munstah babbies in the future for Goldie~

Wonder what Cassandra’s plans for Smarty and his herd are, or for the other three defeated stallions that Goldie led here.

4 Likes

That’s one hot redhead. She looks great even just standing there.

2 Likes

Hello nurse :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Curious to see where the story goes!

…ah, and yes, the classic skin-tight shirt with compartments that cause clear outlines of the entire boob; a trademark of the shamelessly horny artist. you humans are so predictable.

2 Likes

The fact that Goldie refers to herself as “pwetti mare” irritates me, like…
“Oh, you’re going to send me back to my owner? UwU Oh, alright… I’m a pretty and cute pet fluffy, I’m innocent. Give me the cute-pet-fluffy stuff now. Lol I’m sure I’m gonna avoid consequences >:D -I-I mean… look at me I am a pretty pink fluffy…! UwU”

But redhead botanist waifu ain’t havin’ that shit. xD

4 Likes

Telepurte-artist-гиф-анимация-арт-барышня-5994592

8 Likes

Understandable good luck to ya bro.

2 Likes

And thats why she best waifu X3

2 Likes

I think Goldie made the mega pile of shit, thanks to Lady Cassandra, and her bewitching words… And her gorgon level eyes.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Nice wady gib saxi gud steppies? >.>;;

1 Like

The time has come!!! To continue the story!

And maybe if we are all good and murder the ever loving fuck out of shitrats… He might (I hope) to a hot drawing of Cassandra in a itsy bitsy, teeny weenie, string bikini… Which could be unlikely…

1 Like

That smarty is like
“Smarty nu make goldie fowevew-sweepies? awww fwuff”