The Path # 58 (by: FallenAngel)

path58

<<Prev | >First<| Next>>

==========
For commissions and info, kindly pm me. :slight_smile:

147 Likes

Even if Goldie does end up with her owner, I hope itā€™s for evil reasons. Like, a breeding mare or something similar.

25 Likes

Yes. A mane that š“µš“¾š“¼š“± shouldnā€™t go to waste by killing her.

I can take or leave the rest of Goldie. Cut her legs off and have her pump out š“µš“¾š“¼š“± foals until she croaks, thatā€™s what I suggest.

13 Likes

CASSANDRA IS BACK!!
:heart:Boyoyoyoiiiiiiingggg :heart:
Er, I meanā€¦
Yaaaaaaay!

(Oh, and also:
Booba)

14 Likes

Well sheā€™s gonna do something stupid when she return home.:smiling_imp:

12 Likes

Oh surely NOT HER :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

1f4

22 Likes

2sal4mp879l61

14 Likes

IMG_20211222_120717

15 Likes

Cassandra isnā€™t messing around with bitchy, she making her feeling about bichy clear. So as others said, Iā€™m guessing Bitchyā€™s daddy isnā€™t too pleased with her running away, so sheā€™s probably gonna be turned into breeding stock! How about before being returned, bitchy sees her old herd having fun in their new home, full of toys and food, especially sketti! and the ā€œmunsta bebbehā€ is happy and having fun, while sheā€™s stuck in a small cage with shit tasting kibble XD

5 Likes

Youā€™ve taken your time drawing Cassandra here, havenā€™t you?

7 Likes

Lol goldie get spooked.

1 Like

( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)

1 Like

I draw it like every chapter I draw :no_mouth:

7 Likes

Wait hold up. Ya wrote sentā€¦ā€¦i mag be sleep deprived and anal ere but shouldnā€™t that be send?

1 Like

Lmao. Tmi

Your right but im on rush here im tryin to post before net goes crazy again.

Thanks for tellin

3 Likes

Haha, theyā€™ll never find me.

@Guodzilla

7 Likes

Sinceā€¦other thingsā€¦have been covered, let me just add, ā€˜nice gamsā€™.

As for content, love Green leaderā€™s expressions, and Goldieā€™s expression in the last panel.

Iā€™m not sure that turning her into a broodmare is really the right punishment, though. Her problem is her self-absorption (asking for toys at this particular moment? Talk about clueless!) and her casual disregard for anything else.

If the owner actually wants to salvage her for some reason, I think cutting off her mane and dying her brown might provide the shock she needs (especially if bestest babbeh is also returned to the same treatment.)

Otherwise, give her the same treatment, then throw her out in the street. Her life as a feral will be nasty, brutish, and quite likely short, but her pain at her new circumstance will be delicious.

(Either way, she must be sterilized. I canā€™t understand why people want her to pass on her genes).

4 Likes

Yay! Youā€™re back!

1 Like