For commissions and info, kindly pm me. :slight_smile:

132 Likes

The voice of God.

5 Likes

well, she didn’t suffer enough yet. so…

6 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

So from what I can tell the whole setup with Midnight was some sort of hologram, right?

6 Likes

Yup! Daddy Smarty realized it too. Even those impaled fluffies.

6 Likes

This is the first time I’ve seen a fluffy stomp the ground and break their legs. This fluffy is weak as FUCK

11 Likes

She was a pampered bitch before running away. Added she used her “full force” so to speak.

9 Likes

That I can tell, though you’d think that the food she’d been eating would strengthen her bones

3 Likes

Boring! But pretty I can’t decide if I should like it or not but in the end I just have to give it like because…

Well they been eating trash food also most she ate when pampered mostly sweet stuff (spoiled by her trainer)

4 Likes

I love how you can see the hologram’s “static” in the second panel, if you look closely. Really nice touch.

7 Likes

Ok, I was hoping for spikes, but the pink bitch hurting herself is also f-ing hilarious!! XD Wow, she’s more narcissistic than I’d imagine! She’s about to be killed and all she cares about is her “pwetti weggies,” how did she survive before meeting the good herd?!

Looks like the experiment is over, the good fluffies have proven there above the common pest their species is unfortunately known for, their intelligent, kind and caring, While the goldie bitch and her herd has proven there run of the mill fluffies, embodying all of the negative traits and stereotypes associated with fluffies. I wonder what Miss Cass has planned for Goldie and her “herd,” just end all except Goldie may be, there just run-of-the-mill shitrats, nothing special about them.

6 Likes

Something tells me Cassandra wants Goldie alive for reasons related to what’s-his-face, Goldie’s old owner.

7 Likes

Cassandra to the… Something! Let’s see! I’m looking forward to her take on all of this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

KAR EN TUK!!! KAR EN TUK!! KAR EN TUK!!!

Goldie used Stomp…!
…It hurt itself in its confusion.

7 Likes

Still knowing what happened, i feel unsatisfied, so I hope for the worst for her…

7 Likes

Being so fuking pathetic that she broke her own legs from stomping them on the floor is kinda funny on its own. Who knows what else may happen >:)

5 Likes

why did you stop him???

1 Like