The Path # 8 (by: FallenAngel)

I love this!

2 Likes

Aw man I hope karma hits that pink trash mummah real hard.

3 Likes

I hope smallest babbeh has a good life, and mummah diesā€¦

3 Likes

Thatā€™s quite a size difference between the two foals. The little one must have been getting just barely enough to survive. Its peeping from hunger should have let the smarty know something was very wrong long before this. One of the other mares should have noticed the hungry peeps too.

Make the bitch a milkbag. I suspect the bestest babbeh will quickly wear out its welcome once it starts to talk and make demands, and it will get killed by the smarty or a toughy.

4 Likes

Yeahā€¦ I want to kick her so badlyā€¦

3 Likes

This is not the smarty the world deserves, but the one it needs.

5 Likes

Iā€™m now curious about how the mare sees the baby as an ugly baby. I always presume that itā€™s a matter of a brown color but I never took into account that they may be judgemental towards darker hued colors. Iā€™m glad that this comic cleared up some of my confusions.

2 Likes

hence why I feel he gave up the foal, having his suspicions something was up, and he just needed to make sure the bitch mare was mistreating it. We are talking about fluffies here. It doesnā€™t excuse what he did , but at least it feels like heā€™s trying to be a good dad.

2 Likes

So he agreed to give little poopy one in hope of protecting him from bitch mother. Tough call.

3 Likes

Weaner, I think you might be backing the wrong horse on this one. This story seems to be turning very anti-abuse as of late. Iā€™m sure there will be more of your preferred stuff in time, but you might want to sit this one out.

That pink bitch deserves to be straggled to death with her collar.

2 Likes

What a shitty mother. She doesnā€™t deserve foals.

1 Like

Look what she did to her other foals, she didnā€™t care anymore only that fat shit. :triumph:

Good thing the father and the other mare managed to take care of them seperated from the dumb mother.

Mmmmm, this is the kind of action that boils up that satisfaction when that bitch mummah gets whatā€™s coming to herā€¦hopefully karma sets it right.

1 Like

What a shitty mare.

Thereā€™s nothing sweeter than mummah abuse and neglect. Specially to the runt, chirpy foal of the pack.

I hope that mummah gets what she deserves tho.

1 Like