path08

<<Prev | >First< | Next>>

===========
For commissions and info, feel free to pm me :slight_smile:

139 Likes

Hope the bitch gets beat. I’m actually rooting for the smarty. Well done

37 Likes

This green is acting much more like a Stallion Patriarch than a “Smarty”

If anything its that pink “Bestest Mummah” that seems to have the Smarty Syndrome :confused:

38 Likes

Smarty doesn’t automatically mean “terrible fluffy”. The term “smarty” is at its core an acknowledgement of superior intelligence turned leadership title. It’s just that people mostly like showing bad smarties. Good smarties are also sometimes called “smarty friends”.

40 Likes

Looks like you actually painted the shade on tiny babbeh in panel #2. Good choice.

6 Likes

Yeah, “smarty” was the title of the leader of a feral herd–almost always a unicorn, in the earliest versions, as they tended to be more intelligent. They were still fluffies, of course, so “more intelligent” usually meant “just smart enough to get their herd into trouble.” Smarties also tended to have greatly exaggerated opinions of their own abilities (possibly a side effect of being called ‘smarty’ all the time). As a result, smarties were the ones making demands of humans and generally being the most annoying fluffies.

In the same way that ‘dictator’ and ‘tyrant’ were originally just titles without negative connotations, ‘smarty’ was just a title. The development of fluffy lore is, to me, almost as fascinating as the lore itself, since there was no singular creator or enforced continuity.

22 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl: I sense a group beating in near future

6 Likes

If Blueberry had hands, he’d be giving this smarty two thumbs up.

5 Likes

I love chirpy abuse lmao

5 Likes

Wait, did she poop on the runt because it won’t grow, or did the runt not grow because she pooped on it?

Edit: OoooOoh, she only lets it drink as long as the others are looking, then pushes it away!
Dummeh me!

11 Likes

GASP

5 Likes

I love… how you draw chirpies so much. Lil squishy beans…

6 Likes
4 Likes

Rip her fucking legs off Smarty

5 Likes

This Smarty is the best. Murder that mean mummah, Smarty!

6 Likes

I want to bite that pink bitch’s fuckin head off.

5 Likes

Yes, that abusive bitch must have her legs ripped off, and her tits torn open, and her skull crushed in. Rip, Tear, Crush!

4 Likes

That bitch is now an enfie mare.

2 Likes

I’ve gotta be honest, I was thinking that the dark blue foal might just be a runt.

2 Likes

Still doesn’t absolve him from what he has done. True, he did love and care for his lil foal. But he is a smarty, he should have known as soon as she called one baby bestest, there was something wrong, but let’s give a little leeway and say that its a common thing to just call one the best, doesn’t mean any kind of neglect is going to happen. The little foal had obvious signs of malnourishment. Fluffies aren’t the smartest, but the should know what tummy owwie look like. And I’m going to guess the other three aren’t hers. And the little brown one clearly loves their little sister. Spies are easy the place. He may be a good Smarty, but a bad duddah.

4 Likes