The Path - Epilouge03 (by: FallenAngel)

I didnt notice the bold stop until it was pointed out. The streets cant make someone smart. More than likely Goldie found the hard she was in a day or two after she left. There’s no other way she would have lived otherwise. I say shave her face and pair her with her male match. Even if he has to be “borrowed.”

5 Likes

What’s the black silhouette in the background I wonder?

2 Likes

I am looking RESPECTFULLY :eyes:

3 Likes

Hm-hm you notice it eh? :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Today’s guest star/cameo: CRIMSON!

I’m kind of hoping it’s Doug before he’s hooked up.

4 Likes

Nope but much better and a slap to bitch Goldie.

1 Like

“Hippowita teww Gowdie no be dummeh, but NUUUUU. Gowdie no wisten to Hippowita.”

ONE PUNCH

“Ooopsie.”

2 Likes

I will guess we will have a half a dozen wanting to stand in for Goldies’ slap, and the rest are not paying attention to her “eyes” :wink:

2 Likes

Yea freak you james you freaking freak when will you learn when will you learn that your actions have consequences

3 Likes

The slap is fantastic! From the way it’s telegraphed in 2nd panel with the background fluffy noticing it, over the close up of it happening in panel 3, to the human drawn from the fluffys perspective, holding her slappin’ hand on display and looking angry, in panel 4.

5 Likes

Good start. Hit her again. Maybe knock some sense into her… or derp her. Either is fine.

:martinidrink:

3 Likes

You can say Samantha “bitch slapped a bitch” oh how I waited to see that

2 Likes

Yeah I’d suggest taking Goldie’s tongue if they’re letting her keep her weggies, she’s clearly lost the privilege. Same for James but I think there’s still laws against doing that to people.

2 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: YOWZA

1 Like

Ooooh the foreshadowing.

1 Like

Is it me or do this lady looks like a hot version of mrs clause?

1 Like

I’m just gonna say what everybody else is thinking: is Samantha ever going to let those out?

2 Likes

You have to reach the end of the story for that answer :sweat_smile:

1 Like

BUENO

1 Like

What the heck is with all the Samantha’s, Sammy’s, Sams, and Samuels for fluffy owner OC’s