The Path - Epilouge03 (by: FallenAngel)

Goldie’s sister, Cotton was born with a rare disease that cause half of her face not growing fluff. Thankfully that issue didnt past down to her children.

path-ep03

<<Prev | >First<| Next>>

==========
For commissions and info, kindly pm me. :slight_smile:

104 Likes

Fingers crossed that Goldie gets pumped full of Dug juice. She might be a shameless bitch, but she’s still useful. Those 𝓵𝓾𝓼𝓱 mane genes are her one redeeming quality. I’m gonna be disappointed if they go to waste, and I’m not joking about that at all.

16 Likes

Yeah James shut the fuck up, you’re making it worse. You enable this brat.

12 Likes

James is a fuck up hugbox idiot in a bad way, he is the reason why Goldie’s a bitch to anyone.

12 Likes

Wooooow. Why the hell is he kept a-actually I don’t wanna know. Save it for later.

2 Likes

Kinda disappointed with Golldie’s fate, hope she would have been strapped down and shaved used, use only for breeding stock, and after she squeezing out a few good looking foals she would be thrown in the trash to die

1 Like

Shut Up James, this is why nobody like you.

2 Likes

(Gasp)

:eyes::exploding_head::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

:heart::baby_bottle::baby_bottle:

3 Likes

I agree with everybody. shut up, James! You sorry excuse for a trainer! You had one job! Making sure fluffies are well-behaved and the not horrid stereotype that people commonly think of fluffies!

4 Likes

Check the previous page, Dug died of a heart attack.

1 Like

stonks?

Yeah, but they still milked a lot of Dug Chug out of him before he died, right? Three months worth.

3 Likes

Gawdamn, Missus Clause is stacked!

(sorry sorry, I’ll be good)

5 Likes

ONE MILLION YEARS HORNY JAIL!

3 Likes

Cotton is pretty! What happened to her though?

3 Likes

“I left and gave up all claims to this home, but fuck you for being here.”

Christ Goldie, learn to shut your trap before someone rips your tongue out.

Can someone please rip her tongue out anyway?

5 Likes

I love Cotton very much :purple_heart: and you tell him, samantha :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Awww… cotton has a bald spot…

Please tell me that Cotton and Goldie’s Current Boytoy would end up as the new couple and Goldie ending up as an Industrial Breeding Mare.

5 Likes

Okay, why the fuck does Samantha even have James on her payroll? He produced a bitchmare, enables her awful behavior like bullying her sister, and seeing as Goldie knew his go to reaction would be to take a swing at Cass by saying that she had been mean to Goldie (meaning it’s probably happened before) his stupid ass is a lawsuit waiting to happen. Are we possibly going to get a backstory for these two? Is Samantha doing it out of pity or a favor to someone? Is he like her retarded half brother, and her mom and stepdad made her swear on their deathbed that she wouldn’t leave his stupid ass to die on the street? Because literally nothing we have seen so far leads me to believe he is fit to raise a chia pet, let alone a creature that is notoriously easy to turn into a sociopathic asshole without proper rearing.

5 Likes

Cotton: (has the most minor friggin’ physical imperfection, and greets Goldie)
Goldie: am once again cause pwobwems on puwpose.

6 Likes