The Path - Epilouge04 (by: FallenAngel)

path-ep04

<<Prev | >First<| Next>>

==========
For commissions and info, kindly pm me. :slight_smile:

101 Likes

Oooooh, this is getting GOOD!

5 Likes

Let me go grab my popcorns in the microwave real quick.

5 Likes

Pump 'em both full of Dug Chug! It’s not gonna keep forever…

2 Likes

what?

2 Likes

That’s what I call Dug’s cum, and I hope it catches on. They milked three months worth out of him, they better not waste it.

3 Likes

1 Like

What? I think Dug Chug has a nice ring to it.

1 Like

the recent artwork I’ve posted, i should be the last to be judging

It looks like one of those aliens from those Space War movies. You know, the ones with Liam Spaceflyer and the Dark Father… and Ham Bono flying around on the Century Pigeon…

2 Likes

Fluffies that look good on the outside, horrible on the inside. So why is that idiot just now being fired?

1 Like

He did something he shouldn’t have and it finally snapped Samantha added she had the regular monthly interview with the workers.

1 Like

Panel #1:
:heart::baby_bottle::baby_bottle:

2 Likes

She kept him around after the second one turn bitch, I hope she had a plan for him to suffer and get humiliated before she got just tired of his shit.

From the looks, Cotton’s special friend must be a tough looking one. But you know what they say about the tough looking guys, grizzly bear on the outside, there is a teddy bear on the inside somewhere.

1 Like

I’m trying to envision the loving monster.

1 Like

this is going to get good

4 Likes

The failed assault on Cass? So the jackass is getting the boot, so is his severance some cash, the pink bitch, and the other 2 horrid fluffies? Because if it’s that, the money won’t last with him spoiling his bratty fluffies.

2 Likes

Ah shit I hate it when my boss introduces new criteria during the performance review. They should be mutually agreed upon at the start of the fiscal year or quarter, anything else just a bad practice.

Seems like this guy was asked for two years straight to produce best-in-show looking fluffies, and now Boobarella is terminating his employment over only-just-now-mentioned-as-important behavior training shortcomings.

I get the sense they never workshopped their KPIs. She seems like the kind of boss who just yells and screams impulsively and is used to getting her way.

Bleugh.

2 Likes

So are those two more of Goldie’s sisters or her… ancestors, for lack of a better term.

1 Like

Horny Jail isn’t enough.

To the Horny Oubliette with you!

1 Like