The Path - Epilouge05 (by: FallenAngel)

path-ep05

<<Prev | >First<| Next>>

==========
For commissions and info, kindly pm me. :slight_smile:

103 Likes

I wonder how Cotton got her scar?
Also Price is beautiful, kinda sad he couldn’t be with Goldie, those’d be some top tier foals. Although the blue one is already two colored and maybe I’m blind, but yellow seems more goldish?

4 Likes

Cotton has that unfluff part of her face since she was born its a rare disease but not contagious. Her foals didnt get it as their father’s gene is stronger.

Its a bit goldish fron the mother since cotton and goldie have blond hair.

6 Likes

Is Cotton just small or is Prince an absolute UNIT?

11 Likes

Prince is huge for a fluffy

10 Likes

Jesus Christ. Cotton is with Arnold Schwarzenfluffy.

14 Likes

Prince is a good fluffy but gets very protective of his family.

7 Likes

BIG FLUFFUS

9 Likes

Seems Prince lucked out here, if Goldie did what she was told he’d have been stuck with her.

Also I like to imagine Dobbs told Goldie she’d be getting a special friend soon, then literally ten minutes later she got bored and went off looking for him.

11 Likes

Hey does she work for Samuel?

No Samantha’s fluffy farm is family owned. But she’s closed friend with Cassandra, Samantha get tongue tied and stutter seeing Samuel you see :grin:

4 Likes

Well Prince would have stomp her to death if he lost his patience with her bullshit😅

That’s what happened she was babblin bout babies and Samantha purchased Prince and thank James for that letting the fucking door open on the safe room :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

OOOOOOOOOOOOI I wonder if they accepted large fluffies

Samantha is testin that ground, Prince was the first.

1 Like

No i mean run away

Depends on Samantha’s take

1 Like

hmmm even this thing

You are gonna need to make a Whole repository and a story about that~

;D

1 Like

From what I gathered James was a decent to good trainer but when some or just Goldbitch turned out great in the looks department and won best in show, that’s when He got a big ego, micromanaging, and belittling the other employees, and straw the broke the camel’s back, that turned a suspension into firing was his failed assault on Cass. I mean really trying to assault someone on a Shitrats word, that’s the hugbox stereotype that people make fun of.

7 Likes

Prince and Cotton are so lovely together :purple_heart: your fluffy designs are always top tier! Plus it looks like James’ impending downfall is due to his own arrogance and idiocy :smiling_imp:

4 Likes