The Path - Epilouge04 (by: FallenAngel)

this is going to get good

4 Likes

The failed assault on Cass? So the jackass is getting the boot, so is his severance some cash, the pink bitch, and the other 2 horrid fluffies? Because if it’s that, the money won’t last with him spoiling his bratty fluffies.

2 Likes

Ah shit I hate it when my boss introduces new criteria during the performance review. They should be mutually agreed upon at the start of the fiscal year or quarter, anything else just a bad practice.

Seems like this guy was asked for two years straight to produce best-in-show looking fluffies, and now Boobarella is terminating his employment over only-just-now-mentioned-as-important behavior training shortcomings.

I get the sense they never workshopped their KPIs. She seems like the kind of boss who just yells and screams impulsively and is used to getting her way.

Bleugh.

2 Likes

So are those two more of Goldie’s sisters or her… ancestors, for lack of a better term.

1 Like

Horny Jail isn’t enough.

To the Horny Oubliette with you!

1 Like

“Dummeh babbehs! Am gunna…”

“Ou gunna wat”

4 Likes

sigh
2sal4mp879l61

(SMH)
Some people will never learn…

2 Likes

You think I’m just being a spoilsport, Guod?

I’m trying to save your life, man.

2 Likes

OOOOO!!! So close!!

download (5)

You made an excellent point save for one thing:
Cetaceans lack a sense of smell!
THUS
What good would these so-called “fairy-moans” do for an animal who couldn’t smell them?
:wink:

1 Like

If they are shitting themselves, that stallion must be GREAT!!

1 Like

“You’ve heard of Toughie Fluffies, now we have Brute Fluffies that can easily cave in the heads of any Toughie and Smarty that try to take your lawn.”

3 Likes

Nope just random mare from the farm.

Samantha is a calm boss, the actual boss is her father (always unseen/in the shadow)

Basically James wasn’t that bad at first but ever since Goldie won award(s) it gotten to his head. And he slowly beginning to show problems with the other staff.

And he did something that crossed the line.

2 Likes

You might brace yourself soon :smirk::grin:

1 Like

!?
:exploding_head::star_struck::heart_eyes:

1 Like

uh this is gonna get interesting

1 Like

images

I will be expecting nothing less.

4 Likes

But, there was also the failed assault on the boss’ friend.

2 Likes

Impending doom is coming for this bitch and I love it

1 Like

Oh hell yeah. No meeeeercy.

1 Like