The Path - Epilouge09 (by: FallenAngel)

Nope, mullets are in vogue right now. I say go Flock Of Seagulls, with a bold spot in the middle and a rat tail. Street punk mad scientist.

4 Likes

Oh boy, is that a Hasbio Multi Foal Feeding device? :smiley:

5 Likes

Goldie would probably rather her mammaries friggin’ explode before she willingly feeds a “non-bestest” babbeh. What a bitch.

2 Likes

Her ego is the cause of her despicable behavior, so the cruelest thing you can do is shatter it. Shave her but leave random patches, dye what’s left piss yellow and shit brown. Then riddle her body in welts with a sorry-sticking from hell, and pillow her limbs but don’t remove an equal amount from each leg so the stumps are even more grotesque.

Once complete, bring in groups of fluffies daily to gawk at how ugly she is. Encourage them to laugh, tell her that she is an abjectly hideous munstah, and that sorry-poopies are entirely acceptable. Combine with liberal beatings, alternating between a fly swatter and sorry-stick daily. Keep it random and offer no explanation other than her being ugly.

Whenever she is pregnant cease the beatings, but deny her love and anything resembling kindness. Resume the mockery and beatings in the days between giving birth and being impregnated again. With forced feedings and medical treatment, you can probably get a long run of misery.

1 Like

I’ve always though that shaving is such a good punishment for vain and mean fluffies. Knocks them down a peg and makes them colder and less protected.

3 Likes

Too bad you can’t give her wings and a horn

2 Likes

Oh you can just a make a silicon horn and wings that heavy for fluffy but not human and melt them to her, skin but put a shot they use to amplify the sense of pain.

That my nice punishment :slightly_smiling_face: but personally I would treat so bad that she want to died her and forced to eat and bathroom so she can lived but cut her tounge half and melt it so every time she open her fucking mouth stick a fucking a big dildo gag in her mouth, but let her breath so she can try to push out as she slowing body rottening from outer to inner than have a blue colt that looks just like babbeh and snap his neck in front of her and if try to crawl towards him nail her hoofs down and voice saying mommy why didn’tyou help from the monster in a voice over and over so she can died knowing her babbeh hate her guts

1 Like

Mary do your magic

Ok boss (BANG BANG BANG BANG) hmmmmmm just one more (BOOOOOOOM) perfect

2 Likes

I say blind her and tell her that all her babies are her ‘bestest’. How else would she tell them apart?

1 Like

Yip

Use the shaved fluff to make blankets for the babies, so they can stay warm even when Dan can’t cuddle them. And find some way to shut Goldie up!

1 Like

Smell?

Again? Really? I thought once was enough.

1 Like

Nope, 80’s mullets should have died a final time but at last, it didn’t. The mullet haircut has been in and out fashion many times, it’s older than people think. A lot of victorian hair styles can’t be done without the hair being cut in a mullet. Just keeps coming back.

1 Like

Work in the front, party in the back.

Douchebag all around!

1 Like

4d9d45d019141e05ccceb4c0876bef2675f463607d2196ff5b3f7fa2d604003f

1 Like