The Path - Epilouge09 (by: FallenAngel)

And so it begun. :japanese_ogre:

path-ep09

<<Prev | >First<| Next>>

==========
For commissions and info, kindly pm me. :slight_smile:

117 Likes

God its so good to see that Pink fucker get its just desserts!

14 Likes

Ah finally the reckoning! Does anyone else feel his murder boner rising with a hunch of a vengeance boner?

7 Likes

Nope. Murder would be a waste.

We all know how I think Goldie’s story should end, right?

6 Likes

Natürlich!! With her being pillowed as a breeding mare… good ol industrial abuse ending for her.

6 Likes

That, and they’ve got three months worth of Dug Chug saved. I think Goldie and Dug’s genetics would get along like chocolate and peanut butter.

8 Likes

But still my murder boner stands proud

4 Likes

Hohoh yes make her a money printer

2 Likes

And tell her whose cum that is being pumped inside her, because knowing that she’s being repeatedly impregnated with that ugly bastard’s spawn will make the despair ever so sweeter.

9 Likes

Still say she should get de-legged and de-teethed. She’s still a risk otherwise

4 Likes

This…does bring a smile to my face.

4 Likes

See, I was gonna suggest that they gag the bitch.

3 Likes

Finally she’ll look like her shitty personality I can’t wait to see how awful you make her its gonna be euphoric! Should probably dye her hair brown too just as an added insult

5 Likes

Ah… Soon she will be ugly on the outside as well.

4 Likes

I want Sam to sit Goldie down and ask her “what is pretty?”

Naturally Goldie will say “pwetty babbehs am pwetty” and leave it at that, but I want Sam to push it because either Goldie doesn’t know and is acting up without even thinking, or she has such a narrow view that she can’t even see how pretty her new foals are.

And if it’s that, then I want Sam to twist the knife and let Goldie realise how fucking dumb she is for giving them up

7 Likes

Yes, shave her ass. Or give her a really bad hair cut. Make the outside match the inside. Humiliate her. Join the dark side, its really cool.

7 Likes

Give her a mullet!

2 Likes

I have an idea! leaving her some fluff and mane on her head. while she laments that she only has a little “pwetti fluff” left, give her a bit of time to cry over what little she has left, then dye it shit and vomit colors! After that remove her legs, she won’t be needing them anymore!

3 Likes

She doesn’t deserve that cool cut (what I think mullets look good)

1 Like

Once Goldie’s used up put her in one of these:

4 Likes