The Path - Epilouge08 (by: FallenAngel)

Goldie gave birth to:

• Glittering Green Unicorn. (Colt)
  • Dark Pink Pegasus (Filly))
  • Blue with light blue hoof Alicorn (Filly)
  • Orange with stripes Alicorn (Filly)

path-ep08

<<Prev | >First<| Next>>

==========
For commissions and info, kindly pm me. :slight_smile:

122 Likes

Soo she prefer regular fluffies and consider alicorns as the ugly one.

12 Likes

Wait but green and rose are normal, no?

14 Likes

Yes but Goldie got high standards she wanted it as pretty as fat bestesh blue, remember even her normal foals from Joe she doesnt care only the pretty bestesh fat blue.

17 Likes

Well to be honest, they weren’t very colorful. These are amazing

7 Likes

Ayyyy, I kinda called it. (Pretty obvious considering what we’ve seen from her.)

7 Likes

Yes the first batch from Joe was plain but like Dan babbehs are babbehs sadly both got a bitch ego mare to deal with.

9 Likes

I can’t wait to see what horrors you have in store for this bitch. She may be an alicorn factory but really that just means she needs her uterus, major organs, and a means of intaking food. That leaves a lot to work with and after the ending of “Invited” set such a high bar, I am eager to see what hell you cast Goldie into.

Dan turning out to be a decent fluffy is a pleasant surprise. In retrospect, you never showed him being that much of a hellgremlin. Makes sense that most of his worst traits were just a necessity to surviving as a feral.

12 Likes

Oh that’s much more tame than what i was expecting. In fact i don’t know what i was expecting.

God that orange one is fucking beautiful!

4 Likes

Dan secured his place in miss(forgot her name) house, while Goldbitch lost what little protection she had, so either end the pink bitch or becomes a milk bag. I hope they shave the bitch in front of a mirror so she sees her pretty fluff is now gone!

11 Likes

Yes for one Dan yearn to have a family sadly thanks to his retarded bro Dug always ruining everything for him.

And now he has his own family minus the bitch mare. He’ll be protecting it.

13 Likes

Goldie you self-centred, egotistical, dumb as fuck cunt.

You just fucked yourself out of a home, out of a loving partner, out of any chance of happiness because you couldn’t handle yourself for five cocking minutes.

Congratulations, you’re an idiot

10 Likes

Look at Dan being a good father!

8 Likes

All because of her standard of the pwettiest mawe evah! And babbehs needs to be pwetti all thanks to dear ol James!

Maybe have her in a reincarnated loop as well :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

There’s a potential spin-off here, the trials of a single Fluffy father trying to do best by the only children he’s managed to have so far

9 Likes

Oh man I’m pretty sure those babbehs are all patterned as well, definitely the majority of them are (only one I’m not sure about is the blue one).

Time to turn Goldie into Dug’s female equivalent. Even better, if they can get their hands on some Dug Chug, put some in her.

8 Likes

The blue one have light blue hoofsie.

Well she’s gonna get her worst :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Goldie just got YEETed.

8 Likes

It’s catching on!

6 Likes

Damn what a basic bitch some actually good potential in that litter oh well she gets what she gets

2 Likes