99 Likes

That look on her face, Oh no.

12 Likes

Oh yes.
:smiling_imp:

7 Likes

Bestest be like:

12 Likes

HAHAHAAHA Bestesg is now bird shit!! How to praytell would you make your mummah sorry, goldbitch? When you first ran away you got lucky and meet the good smarty(forgot his name XD) and his herd who took your ungrateful ass in, then when they kicked you and brat out you got lucky again and met Dan, both your payback plans failed!

4 Likes

Hahahahah hhahahahhehehehehe HEHHAHAHHAA AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

3 Likes

So the little shit became a bigger little shit i guess

6 Likes

Dan is a keeper, tbh. He may be thinking with his dick, but as a fluffy he’s golden

8 Likes

No please, not there!

She’s gonna have given birth to a full litter of incredibly coloured alicorns, showing that her and Dan are a baby making goldmine, and she’s gonna kill them all in panic, blame it all on Dan then reject him.

7 Likes

Looks like Goldie wish is just an opposite.

3 Likes

I am glad to see my hunch on Dan was correct. Despite falling for Goldie’s lies initially, he can be a sweetheart.

4 Likes

Hey give Bestest some credit even he put up more fight than Yamcha

1 Like

When Yamcha realizes that even fluffies are stronger than him:

yamcha_s_suicide_theory__dbz_abridged_theory__by_tiffany_chan123_dawctrg-fullview

2 Likes

That look on her face… I am so curious now.

2 Likes

Me sensing alicorn stompies in the future.

2 Likes

Dan is improving in my books, he seems genuinely happy to be a father

Here’s hoping whatever Goldie’s shat out can look to him for protection

8 Likes

Well seems Goldie is allowed to have her weggies! Will this cost Samantha a valuable alicorn foal to learn her lesson, or is this a final test before she is placed in The Rack? Stay tuned!

( seriously though, breeders shouldn’t give any chances to hellgremlins, no fluffy is able to foal out enough pretty foals to be worth allowing them to be damaging product, same as her ‘daddy’ was )

4 Likes

Crap… Did Goldie Gave birth to Alicorns?

4 Likes

White alicorns, I’m betting.

4 Likes

Just to let you know bird shit is white I live with them but it’s ok because now it looks like best fell out of the nest with out any legs and then got eaten by wolves Happy End for the best

2 Likes