The Path - Epilouge08 (by: FallenAngel)

All alicorns

Only two are alicorns : orange and the blue one.

Glitter Green is a unicorn and the dark pink is a pegasus

6 Likes

1171953-1

8 Likes

“Dummeh Gowdie, all babbehs am good babbehs!” :horse:

6 Likes

I think this breeding facility is about to have a new milkbag.

5 Likes

Looks like it’s time to milkbag a bitch…

4 Likes

Damn she got dumb standards for what is a “Good baby”. Plain, fat, and annoying. Sam going to be pleased with their brood though. Time for surgery Goldie. Dan could raise the foals, he just need Goldie to pop them out and give them milk. Mummah’s milk is best milk for babbeh after all.

6 Likes

It’s milkbagging time!

3 Likes

Well none of them had that ‘lush’ mane at birth, clearly time to mulch the lot of them and start over again. What do you mean they need time to grow in a mane, clearly mumma knows best on these things!

At least Samantha had enough sense to be close by when the bitch popped, still wasted time letting Goldie be allowed to do anything. Oh well, time to get rid of those bad weggies before Goldie can misuse them ever again!

3 Likes

Damn Dan I’m liking you now , your acting like a real dad

6 Likes

Dan is a good boy and I appreciate him.

7 Likes

The orange one looks pretty cool.

3 Likes

Yo, the Previous link goes to page 43 of The Path, not page 7 of the epilogue. Just letting ya know.

3 Likes

oh classic goldie, if you loved your alicorn babies we wouldn’t get to enjoy your well-deserved punishment :smiling_imp: Dan is Best Dad! I hope his little blue alicorn son looks like him when he grows up.

2 Likes

Gotta love how Dan was a pushover before and had no sorry-hoofsie skills, but then when despite his best efforts to be loyal to and attentive to Goldie she still immediately wanted to kill their babies, he was having 0 of that shit

7 Likes

Time for Goldie to become a wall accessory.

She’d be a great breeder if not for her… personality

5 Likes

Nothing a good pillowing and de-voicing won’t fix. >:)

5 Likes

Pillow the filthy bitch. Strip her head down to its skull and leave one eye and leave a mirror in front of her so she can see her own mutilation.

2 Likes

Up until the last page I thought Dan was a regular P.o.S. He has earned several points in my book.

2 Likes

Beautiful babies! Goldie really needs to lose her legs for this stunt, and probably her tongue as well.

2 Likes