The Path - Epilouge08 (by: FallenAngel)

Those seem like top notch pretty babs, she’ just stupid or somthin? Probs if she wanted to go feral.

3 Likes

Part stupid, part egoistic thanks to her trainer James brainwashed her pretty babbehs means flashy rainbow colored ones

3 Likes

Thanks, fixed. :+1:

It’s refreshing to see a fluffy daddy protecting their babies from bitchy momma but holy crap he’s strong! OwO

4 Likes

Now milkbag that bitch…

2 Likes

Oh no its samantha who grabs and throw Goldie to the wall, Dan was trying to shield the babbehs from getting stomp.

3 Likes

FU** I knew I misinterpreted. It make sense but it still endearing to see Dan be an actual parent owo.

3 Likes

They are a Unicorn and a Pegasus fluffy with the pegasus Fluffy being Burgundy and the Unicorn one being not Neon colored Green which by fluffy standards both are in the range of being Poopie or Ugly.

3 Likes

IDK, if Dan’s brother is an alicorn factory…

2 Likes

He’s most likely also an Alicorn factory. Unfortunately looks like his color palette would conflict with Goldie’s genes

1 Like

RIP HER FUCKING LEGS OFF AND MAKE HER INTO AN ALICORN FACTORY!!

4 Likes

I guess somebody has promoted herself into a milkbag. Hahahahaha pink shitrat. Hahaha gonna be hilarious when she lose her legs.

1 Like

She didn’t create alicorns this time I guess.

Edit: sorry there are 2 alicorns that I can see for so far. Maybe they are all alicorn but that’s not really good visible.

1 Like

I know Goldie is a bitch, but she really does produce good foals, I’d suggest to keep breeding her with Dan and sell the foals once they are weaned. Repeat for profit.

3 Likes

+1 just for the color names

1 Like

Welp, at least Dan is a good dad!!

3 Likes

Dan is a good bean. I appreciate his priorities.

1 Like

What a shitty mare.

1 Like

In what world are these foals “ugly”?

Sadly the mare gotten corrupted by James so she see things how her trainer said and forever stick to her dumb brain.

1 Like