The path to poopie paradise (By: NekuChan)

Ah, it looks like it’s beginning to rain

6 Likes

Woof that was a real rollercoaster. I honestly couldn’t tell until the very end where the story was going to end up. Your comics are truly some of the best in this fandom.

5 Likes

Also Poopie Paradise has my axe. To be used by asshole herds like that i would definitely love to whisk them away.

5 Likes

It’s the NCU. NekuChan Universe! I LOVE these, they are my favorite!

7 Likes

FLuffy Breeder’s in most stories: “Brown fluffies are worthless!!”
NekuChan: “* NOPE * Alicorns for Days!”

7 Likes

This was fantastic. 11/10.

3 Likes

Great work, love this!

1 Like

Amazing work. Do we hand out awards for content I wonder?

1 Like

Such a good story.

1 Like

dude, this is amzing

2 Likes

Funny how genes work, huh?

1 Like

AWWWWW OMG IS SAD AND ANAZING

1 Like

I see cameos in here rex and dolly, napolitano the mare that hate Brown foals and the girl wanted a fluffy but she dies of cancer

2 Likes

Let’s see.

The smarty is the one who drove off Dolly, the blue mare was the one who wanted to adopt Dolly but ran off and got her foals killed because of her cowardice, Brownie and Cocoa met the homeless man. Had foals, became breeders, the man had a daughter, who got cancer and was given a pink alicorn bought from the influencer breeder who produced Rex’s mom, who had Rex, who got adopted by his Mummah, met Dolly, and either before or after the daughter died Brownie and Cocoa passed, the homeless man opened poopy paradise, and bought Neopolitano.

Holy shit, we have a whole ass FCU

3 Likes

I’m usually not the guy who says such things, but I wish every one of Brownie and Cocoa’s foals found a good and loving home.

2 Likes

damn, you got it all! Nice! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Similar to what I do with my stories basically

Wait, I think I missed that part.

1 Like

I love this! The art is really outstanding and I love your method of storytelling. Keep up the good work!

Really good comic, nice pacing, and the ending was good too. Cha-ching goldmine. :smiley:

1 Like