The path to poopie paradise (By: NekuChan)

Oof! This took longer than I tought! I started it since like a month ago lol.
We now follow a certain herd just to leave them again (?) even if the ending doesn’t have a logic for many, it’ll be explained later on once I present my headcanons on poopies and smarties fluffy evolution, also… life sucks, and nice people deserve nice things so at least in fiction I’ll gave them what they deserve!

Here’s more worldbuilding around the guy, at least in my headcanon xd

329 Likes

wait, WAIT IS THAT THE GIRL WHO DIED OF CANCER!

THIS LIKE THE MCU

51 Likes

yes is her! :slight_smile: Also the herd from the smarty who almost killed Dolly. I like to have all my stories connected somehow.

44 Likes

“This herd sucks! We’re hobos now!”

32 Likes

that is very cool and clever

9 Likes

OOOoo this is well done…!

9 Likes

I’ll need to look into these connections, really liked this story. Poopies deserve a happy ending too.

16 Likes

Very cute and heartwarming

8 Likes

@NekuChan its really good linking it all together when i saw that bastard of a smarty and i realize he was the one been splashed and that crazy bitch mare that went panic.

So in the end the two foals “move on” as well as I see their urn. What awesome link of stories.

16 Likes

@FallenAngel007 They had a great and long life tho! And “move on” without pain on a natural way since it’s been years almost a decade from the first and last panel on the last page. So don’t feel bad for them :')

11 Likes

This isn’t a comic but an epic. How did fluffies cause the downfall of the homeless guy in first place? It’s a great comic by the way, one of the really good ones.

6 Likes

Yes im happy they have a second change in life for the better even the hobo.

Nice seeing Rex and Dolly again and their kind mom :heart:

Was surprise on their foals to get rainbow alicorns.

6 Likes

@WhalerTom I need to do one more with part of his backstory and the final fluffie who doomed him, but it’s another long one so it might take a month or two if I work frecuently on it.

6 Likes

you can’t just make me shed a tear like that

8 Likes

Woho! Will wait for that thats gonna be alot of links in between…I better keep up on my stories as well not to confuse readers :sweat_smile:

Hope you deal with that fuckin smarty and his herds as well some day.

7 Likes

I’m planning on do a map tho :'D I try to focus on stories that work alone but are also part of a big one.
So far your stories are great and not really confusing, gotta keep on spoting some links between them too >:3

6 Likes

@NekuChan I think that smarty’s ball isnt lost right? Just been bitten?

Damn that blue mare blaming dolly which its her fault why her foals are dead. :triumph:

Hope you will add a short bout this smarty and his herd someday.

6 Likes

This is the most beautiful and heartbreaking and uplifting and sad and happy comic I’ve read in my whole life

8 Likes

A good comic, but for some of the panels the text is a little too cluttered. I think spacing out your text would make it easier to read.

4 Likes

@FallenAngel007 Sadly no, he’s just hurt but still has his balls.

@Lapis yeah, even I find it annoying sometimes but I really don’t want to add more panels on an already big comic :'D sorry about it!

9 Likes