The perfect temparature of milkies. (by: artist-kun)

14397 - abuse artist_artist-kun boiling_milk foals_die food_dispenser miwkies nursing questionable

82 Likes

Use concrete next time!

8 Likes

i think it is too dense to come through the nipple

6 Likes

Get it while it’s hot

4 Likes

would destroy the feeding machine, and therefore all future fun with other foals.
Now if you feed them concrete using a funnel, THAT would be fun to see!

6 Likes

This might be the worst way I’ve seen so far to try to cook foals.

3 Likes

Thought it was gonna miss and just drop on them till I remembered i’d seen this before.

(or something similiar~)

3 Likes

so wait, is that just boiling milk or is some other heated material?

1 Like

Melt a bunch of glue sticks and pour that in. You know, the kind you use in a glue gun.

2 Likes

Not everyone has a setup for sous vide though…

1 Like

Classics from the booru tend to pop up with artists uploading their previous work.

2 Likes

I love the cynical and bitter undertones of everything that’s designed for them being designed in a faux-childish manner. Notice how “MILK” is spelled in rainbow colours: that design choice is totally arbitrary, as if the person making that feeder couldn’t care less about them and just made it like that because he sort of felt like it.

There’s just something I like about everything made for fluffies having this weirdly uncanny, “off” bootleg toy vibe.

5 Likes

Hot lead then?

1 Like

I love that too. It’s like child-friendliness made by an engineer; technically there so it’s deemed enough. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Having worked in newspaper production and at a print shop doing graphic design: the customer wants what they want, and if they want an occular hemmorage? Doesn’t matter so long as they pay the bill.

1 Like

quespike and bullet trying to figure out what the liqud is so he can use later

1 Like

They wanted milk, they got it. So ungrateful.

They can still talk, if the milk’s not hot enough to scald their tongues off then it’s not hot enough at all.

It’s so empty and corporate, and the only ones who can’t comprehend that are the fluffies.

9/10, should’ve used acid. XD

1 Like